Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 338th day of the year 2003. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,446 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,149 days or 5.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 12, 2035.
If a dog named Doggon - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doggon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Doggon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Victor French
- 1949Pamela Stephenson
- 1962Julie Lemieux
- 1964Chelsea Noble
- 1964Marisa Tomei
- 1968Dionne Farris
- 1971Shannon Briggs
- 1979Ysabella Brave
- 1987Yukina Kinoshita
- 1988Mario Maurer
View the complete list of December 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1861Hannes Hafstein, Icelandic poet and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Iceland (d. 1922)
- 1861Lillian Russell, American actress and singer (d. 1922)
- 1865Edith Cavell, English nurse (d. 1915)
- 1908Alfred Hershey, American bacteriologist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997)
- 1920Nadir Afonso, Portuguese painter and architect (d. 2013)
- 1966Chris Shepherd, English animator, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Jassen Cullimore, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1977Morten Veland, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (Sirenia, Tristania, and Mortemia)
- 1992Guan Xueting, Chinese ice dancer
- 1992Līna Mūze, Latvian javelin thrower
View the complete list of December 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Noah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1563The final session of the Council of Trent is held. (It had opened on December 13, 1545.)
- 1867Former Minnesota farmer Oliver Hudson Kelley founds the Order of the Patrons of Husbandry (better known today as the Grange).
- 1875Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison. He will later be recaptured in Spain.
- 1918U.S. President Woodrow Wilson sails for the World War I peace talks in Versailles, becoming the first US president to travel to Europe while in office.
- 1937The first issue of the children’s comic The Dandy is published.
- 1971The Montreux Casino in Switzerland is set ablaze by someone wielding a flare gun during a Frank Zappa concert; the incident would be noted in the Deep Purple song “Smoke on the Water”.
- 1971The United Nations Security Council calls an emergency session to consider the deteriorating situation between India and Pakistan.
- 1980English rock group Led Zeppelin officially disbands, following the death of drummer John Bonham on September 25.
- 1991Captain Mark Pyle pilots Clipper Goodwill, a Pan American World Airways Boeing 727-221ADV, to Miami International Airport, ending 64 years of Pan Am operations.
- 2013Xavier Bettel becomes Luxembourg’s first openly gay Prime Minister.
View the complete list of December 4 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Koster, Teala Loring, Sahlene, Mari Wilson, Oksana Akinshina, Deke Richards, Frankie Knuckles, Zack de la Rocha, Stephen Poliakoff, Michelle Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 4, 2003.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th December 2003 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 17, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 11, 1989. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stand Up by Ludacris featuring Shawnna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 6, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 4th December 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 4, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 338th day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 129 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,446 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,149 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 219
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 12, 2035
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Schnoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 17, 1994 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 11, 1989 (-135)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Stand Up by Ludacris featuring Shawnna (December 6, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.XII.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1930 – George Murdock, American actor (d. 2012); September 29, 1948 – Yelena Drapeko, Kazakhstani-Russian actress; May 4, 1992 – Courtney Jines, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,096