Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1947 was a Friday and it was the 339th day of the year 1947. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,548 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,849 days or 24.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 899 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 13, 1979.
If a dog named Juanita - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juanita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Juanita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881René Cresté
- 1898Grace Moore
- 1940Adrian Street
- 1944Jeroen Krabbé
- 1961Sophia Vossou
- 1963Ty England
- 1967Amanda Lepore
- 1968Lisa Marie
- 1968Margaret Cho
- 1972Angela Shelton
View the complete list of December 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1912Sonny Boy Williamson II, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player (d. 1965)
- 1927Bhumibol Adulyadej, Thai king
- 1938JJ Cale, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Leathercoated Minds) (d. 2013)
- 1946Sarel van der Merwe, South African race car driver
- 1962Fred Rutten, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1970Kevin Haller, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1971Kavus Torabi, Iranian-English guitarist (Knifeworld, Cardiacs, The Monsoon Bassoon, Guapo, and Chrome Hoof)
- 1974Elbrus Tedeyev, Ukrainian wrestler and politician
- 1985Shikhar Dhawan, Indian cricketer
- 1990Montee Ball, American football player
View the complete list of December 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sofia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1082Ramon Berenguer II, Count of Barcelona is assassinated.
- 1815Foundation of Maceió, Brazil.
- 1848California Gold Rush: In a message to the United States Congress, U.S. President James K. Polk confirms that large amounts of gold had been discovered in California.
- 1941World War II: Great Britain declares war on Finland, Hungary and Romania.
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 1977Egypt breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, Libya, Algeria, Iraq and South Yemen. The move is in retaliation for the Declaration of Tripoli against Egypt.
- 2007Westroads Mall shooting: A gunman opens fire with a semi-automatic rifle at an Omaha, Nebraska, mall, killing eight people before taking his own life.
- 2012At least 8 people are killed and 12 others injured after a 5.6 earthquake strikes Iran’s South Khorasan Province.
View the complete list of December 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valentín Elizalde, Tõnu Trubetsky, Tommy Cole, Chris Squire, Petri Lindroos, Shirley Hemphill, Joe Dallesandro, Wendy O. Williams, Noah Cyrus, Stevie Lynn Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 5, 1947.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th December 1947 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 13, 1941. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 5, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 339th day of 1947
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,548 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,849 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 899
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 13, 1979
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1957 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 13, 1941 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1917 – Rolf Wenkhaus, German actor (d. 1942); March 8, 1968 – Shawn Mullins, American singer-songwriter (The Thorns); May 3, 1953 – Bruce Hall, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (REO Speedwagon).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867