Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1952 was a Friday and it was the 340th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,698 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 802 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Sora - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sora will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sora will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881René Cresté
- 1902Emeric Pressburger
- 1913Esther Borja
- 1917Wenche Foss
- 1934Nikos Kourkoulos
- 1951Morgan Brittany
- 1972Angela Shelton
- 1980Shizuka Itō
- 1985Frankie Muniz
- 1990Parvathy Nair
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1881René Cresté, French actor and director (d. 1922)
- 1902Strom Thurmond, American educator, general, and politician, 103rd Governor of South Carolina (d. 2003)
- 1940Adrian Street, Welsh wrestler and actor
- 1949Abdullah Senussi, Sudanese-Libyan general
- 1949John Altman, English composer and conductor
- 1973Andrei Krasnopjorov, Estonian footballer
- 1976Alisa Mizuki, Japanese actress, singer, and model
- 1980Tamara Feldman, American actress
- 1987Tommy Fraser, English footballer
- 1993Ross Barkley, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Christopher Columbus becomes the first European to set foot on the island of Hispaniola (now Haiti and the Dominican Republic).
- 1775At Fort Ticonderoga, Henry Knox begins his historic transport of artillery to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1815Foundation of Maceió, Brazil.
- 1848California Gold Rush: In a message to the United States Congress, U.S. President James K. Polk confirms that large amounts of gold had been discovered in California.
- 1865Chincha Islands War: Peru allies with Chile against Spain.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 1964Vietnam War: For his heroism in battle earlier in the year, Captain Roger Donlon is awarded the first Medal of Honor of the war.
- 1969The four node ARPANET network is established.
- 1978The Soviet Union signs a “friendship treaty” with the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 1993The mayor of Vienna, Helmut Zilk, is injured by a letter bomb.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roxann Dawson, Irina Lăzăreanu, Kelly Lin, Shelley Hack, Isuzu Yamada, Big Walter Price, James Durbin, Randy Wayne, Ryutaro Morimoto, Melissa Errico.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 5, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1942 – Danny Schechter, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); June 25, 1989 – Edgar Morais, Portuguese actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 15, 1959 – Thomas F. Wilson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,229