Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 339th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,732 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,911 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 13, 2034.
If a dog named Ananda - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ananda will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ananda will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Grace Moore
- 1913Esther Borja
- 1932Little Richard
- 1952Bobby Barth
- 1962Nivek Ogre
- 1962Samart Payakaroon
- 1979Evonne Hsu
- 1979Nick Stahl
- 1989Kim Ye-won
- 1989Kwon Yuri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1866Traian Demetrescu, Romanian poet and novelist (d. 1896)
- 1906Otto Preminger, Austrian-American actor, director, and producer (d. 1986)
- 1916Hilary Koprowski, Polish-American virologist and immunologist, created the world’s first effective live polio vaccine (d. 2013)
- 1940Frank Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2012)
- 1969Sajid Javid, English banker and politician, Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
- 1972Angela Shelton, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Karl Palatu, Estonian footballer
- 1983Samantha Lewthwaite, British fugitive
- 1990Montee Ball, American football player
- 1990Parvathy Nair, Indian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Fourth Council of Toledo takes place.
- 1492Christopher Columbus becomes the first European to set foot on the island of Hispaniola (now Haiti and the Dominican Republic).
- 1496King Manuel I of Portugal issues a decree of expulsion of “heretics” from the country.
- 1847Jefferson Davis is elected to the U.S. senate.
- 1876The Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1920Dimitrios Rallis forms a government in Greece.
- 1943World War II: Allied air forces begin attacking Germany’s secret weapons bases in Operation Crossbow.
- 1945Flight 19 is lost in the Bermuda Triangle.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 1977Egypt breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, Libya, Algeria, Iraq and South Yemen. The move is in retaliation for the Declaration of Tripoli against Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Wyatt, Terrence Howard, Lady Starlight, Petra Haden, Abdel Halim Hafez, Simi Garewal, Barry Gibb, Diana Vickers, Hayko Cepkin, Keri Lynn Pratt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 5, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1922 – Eileen Ford, American businesswoman, co-founded Ford Models (d. 2014); April 9, 1964 – Lisa Guerrero, American actress and journalist; August 1, 1962 – Cesar Montano, Filipino actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,321