Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 339th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,557 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Hamkins - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hamkins will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hamkins will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Walt Disney
- 1917Wenche Foss
- 1944Jeroen Krabbé
- 1965John Rzeznik
- 1968Lisa Marie
- 1968Margaret Cho
- 1969Morgan J. Freeman
- 1973Danielle Winits
- 1981Leila Tong
- 1985Frankie Muniz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1922Casey Ribicoff, American philanthropist and socialite (d. 2011)
- 1932Jim Hurtubise, American race car driver (d. 1989)
- 1940Adrian Street, Welsh wrestler and actor
- 1963Doctor Dré, American television and radio host
- 1963Eddie “The Eagle” Edwards, English ski jumper
- 1968Margaret Cho, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Cliff Floyd, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1988Joanna Rowsell, English cyclist
- 1990Parvathy Nair, Indian actress
- 1994Frida Aasen, Norwegian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Fourth Council of Toledo takes place.
- 1766In London, James Christie holds his first sale.
- 1876The Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1916British premier H. H. Asquith resigns from his post.
- 1941World War II: In the Battle of Moscow, Georgy Zhukov launches a massive Soviet counter-attack against the German army, with the biggest offensive launched against Army Group Centre.
- 1943World War II: Allied air forces begin attacking Germany’s secret weapons bases in Operation Crossbow.
- 1958Subscriber Trunk Dialling (STD) is inaugurated in the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II when she speaks to the Lord Provost in a call from Bristol to Edinburgh.
- 1977Egypt breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, Libya, Algeria, Iraq and South Yemen. The move is in retaliation for the Declaration of Tripoli against Egypt.
- 1983Dissolution of the Military Junta in Argentina.
- 2014The first flight test of NASA’s Orion spacecraft launches successfully.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Glenn Frey, Jessica Stroup, Russ Abbot, Amy Yasbeck, Sahlene, Dorothy DeBorba, Eduard Pütsep, Merv Griffin, Willy Fritsch, Nafa Urbach.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 5, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1990 – Lavanya Tripathi, Indian actress; November 8, 1960 – Michael Nyqvist, Swedish actor; March 11, 1972 – Ua, Japanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Ajico).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168