Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 339th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,370 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Johannes Heesters
- 1956Brian Backer
- 1962Samart Payakaroon
- 1969Eric Etebari
- 1972Angela Shelton
- 1976Alisa Mizuki
- 1976Amy Acker
- 1978Pachrapa Chaichua
- 1981Leila Tong
- 1987James Argent
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1903C. F. Powell, English-Italian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1969)
- 1907Giuseppe Occhialini, Italian-French physicist and academic (d. 1993)
- 1913Esther Borja, Cuban soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1932Alf Dubs, Baron Dubs, Czech-English politician
- 1950Camarón de la Isla, Spanish singer and guitarist (d. 1992)
- 1955Juha Tiainen, Finnish hammer thrower (d. 2003)
- 1960Osvaldo Golijov, Argentinian-American composer and educator
- 1969Ramón Ramírez, Mexican footballer
- 1973Shalom Harlow, Canadian model and actress
- 1985Josh Smith, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1408Emir Edigu of Golden Horde reaches Moscow.
- 1766In London, James Christie holds his first sale.
- 1775At Fort Ticonderoga, Henry Knox begins his historic transport of artillery to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1934Abyssinia Crisis: Italian troops attack Wal Wal in Abyssinia, taking four days to capture the city.
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1958Subscriber Trunk Dialling (STD) is inaugurated in the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II when she speaks to the Lord Provost in a call from Bristol to Edinburgh.
- 1964Vietnam War: For his heroism in battle earlier in the year, Captain Roger Donlon is awarded the first Medal of Honor of the war.
- 1993The mayor of Vienna, Helmut Zilk, is injured by a letter bomb.
- 2013Militants attack a Defense Ministry compound in Sana'a, Yemen, killing at least 56 people and injuring 200 others.
- 2014The first flight test of NASA’s Orion spacecraft launches successfully.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hannah Marks, Ricky Gervais, Liam Neeson, Beardyman, Gerald Casale, Terry Callier, Sahaj, Brian Fair, Piret Järvis, Stephen Baldwin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 5, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1971 – Dannii Minogue, Australian singer-songwriter and actress; June 5, 1963 – Joe Rudán, Hungarian singer and bass player (Pokolgép and P. Mobil); June 16, 1947 – Tom Malone, American trombonist, composer, and producer (The Blues Brothers and CBS Orchestra).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067