Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 339th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,315 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Grace Moore
- 1944Loukas Sideras
- 1947Jim Messina
- 1957Raquel Argandoña
- 1958Dean Erickson
- 1961Sophia Vossou
- 1967Gary Allan
- 1968Margaret Cho
- 1978Pachrapa Chaichua
- 1989Kim Ye-won
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1822Elizabeth Cabot Agassiz, American philosopher and academic, co-founded Radcliffe College (d. 1907)
- 1867Antti Aarne, Finnish author and academic (d. 1925)
- 1875Arthur Currie, Canadian general (d. 1933)
- 1890Fritz Lang, Austrian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1924Robert Sobukwe, South African politician (d. 1978)
- 1934Nikos Kourkoulos, Greek actor and director (d. 2007)
- 1960Frans Adelaar, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1961Laura Flanders, English broadcast journalist
- 1973Argo Arbeiter, Estonian footballer
- 1990Montee Ball, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775At Fort Ticonderoga, Henry Knox begins his historic transport of artillery to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1876The Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1931Cathedral of Christ the Saviour in Moscow was destroyed by an order of Joseph Stalin.
- 1934Abyssinia Crisis: Italian troops attack Wal Wal in Abyssinia, taking four days to capture the city.
- 1958Subscriber Trunk Dialling (STD) is inaugurated in the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II when she speaks to the Lord Provost in a call from Bristol to Edinburgh.
- 1958The Preston By-pass, the UK’s first stretch of motorway, opens to traffic for the first time. (It is now part of the M6 and M55 motorways.)
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 2004The Civil Partnership Act comes into effect in the United Kingdom, and the first civil partnership is registered there.
- 2012At least 8 people are killed and 12 others injured after a 5.6 earthquake strikes Iran’s South Khorasan Province.
- 2013Militants attack a Defense Ministry compound in Sana'a, Yemen, killing at least 56 people and injuring 200 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Willbond, Stéphane Rousseau, Richmond Arquette, Martin Gerschwitz, Ruriko Kojima, Stu Cook, Gabby Eigenmann, Syd tha Kyd, David Alan Grier, Ellen Corby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 5, 2002.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1977 – Aka Plu, Japanese comedian and actor; May 11, 1976 – Sahlene, Swedish singer and actress; April 23, 1962 – John Hannah, Scottish actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965