Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 339th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,431 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Emeric Pressburger
- 1921Alvy Moore
- 1973Mikelangelo Loconte
- 1980Shizuka Itō
- 1981Leila Tong
- 1982Keri Hilson
- 1985Angelica Michibata
- 1985Frankie Muniz
- 1990Parvathy Nair
- 1994Frida Aasen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1782Martin Van Buren, American lawyer and politician, 8th President of the United States (d. 1862)
- 1897Nunnally Johnson, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1977)
- 1917Wenche Foss, Norwegian actress (d. 2011)
- 1924Robert Sobukwe, South African politician (d. 1978)
- 1958Dynamite Kid, English wrestler
- 1962José Cura, Argentinian tenor, conductor, and director
- 1963Carrie Hamilton, American actress (d. 2002)
- 1979Niklas Hagman, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1983Samantha Lewthwaite, British fugitive
- 1985Frankie Muniz, American actor, drummer, and race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII issues the Summis desiderantes affectibus, a papal bull that deputizes Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger as inquisitors to root out alleged witchcraft in Germany.
- 1492Christopher Columbus becomes the first European to set foot on the island of Hispaniola (now Haiti and the Dominican Republic).
- 1815Foundation of Maceió, Brazil.
- 1876The Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1932German-born Swiss physicist Albert Einstein is granted an American visa.
- 1958Subscriber Trunk Dialling (STD) is inaugurated in the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II when she speaks to the Lord Provost in a call from Bristol to Edinburgh.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 2006Commodore Frank Bainimarama overthrows the government in Fiji.
- 2007Westroads Mall shooting: A gunman opens fire with a semi-automatic rifle at an Omaha, Nebraska, mall, killing eight people before taking his own life.
- 2013Militants attack a Defense Ministry compound in Sana'a, Yemen, killing at least 56 people and injuring 200 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Ian Griffith, Ashley Benson, Aki Kaurismäki, Demelza Reveley, Marisa Miller, CJ Adams, Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., Emmanuel Lewis, William Gillette, Metin Serezli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 5, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1922 – George Roy Hill, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002); July 6, 1994 – Camilla Rosso, English actress; March 18, 1996 – Madeline Carroll, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145