Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1913 was a Saturday and it was the 340th day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,877 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,283 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William S. Hart
- 1928Bobby Van
- 1951Wendy Ellis Somes
- 1958Nick Park
- 1970Michaela Schaffrath
- 1976Alicia Machado
- 1980Kei Yasuda
- 1982Ryan Carnes
- 1995Joy Gruttmann
- 1996Stefanie Scott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1586Niccolò Zucchi, Italian astronomer and physicist (d. 1670)
- 1812Robert Spear Hudson, English businessman and philanthropist (d. 1884)
- 1905Elizabeth Yates, American author (d. 2001)
- 1913John Mikaelsson, Swedish race walker (d. 1987)
- 1936Bill Ashton, English saxophonist and composer
- 1948Don Nickles, American businessman and politician
- 1950Joe Hisaishi, Japanese pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1953Dwight Stones, American high jumper and sportscaster
- 1970Isabelle Arnould, Belgian swimmer
- 1971Richard Krajicek, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1704Battle of Chamkaur: During the Mughal-Sikh Wars, an outnumbered Sikh Khalsa defeats a Mughal army.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart’s army begins retreat during the second Jacobite Rising.
- 1877The first edition of The Washington Post is published.
- 1884The Washington Monument in Washington, D.C., is completed.
- 1907A coal mine explosion at Monongah, West Virginia, kills 362 workers.
- 1917World War I: USS Jacob Jones is the first American destroyer to be sunk by enemy action when it is torpedoed by German submarine SM U-53.
- 1922One year to the day after the signing of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, the Irish Free State comes into existence.
- 1953Vladimir Nabokov completes his controversial novel Lolita.
- 1988The Australian Capital Territory is granted self-government.
- 2006NASA reveals photographs taken by Mars Global Surveyor suggesting the presence of liquid water on Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for December 6.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandrine Bonnaire, Bob Odenkirk, Jon Secada, Sonja Bennett, Kendra Wilkinson, Jack Dee, Amy Hill, Rian McLean, Nilo Soruco, Ebru Yaşar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 6, 1913.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1952 – John Hiatt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 5, 1902 – Jean Dalrymple, American playwright, producer, manager, and publicist (d. 1998); July 27, 1984 – Kenny Wormald, American actor, dancer, and choreographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982