Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1917 was a Thursday and it was the 340th day of the year 1917. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,263 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,421 days or 34.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 14, 1949.
If a dog named Snowflake - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snowflake will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Snowflake will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Mike Smith
- 1945Shekhar Kapur
- 1949Linda Creed
- 1958Nick Park
- 1963Ulrich Thomsen
- 1972Mónica Santa María
- 1976Alicia Machado
- 1976Lindsay Price
- 1980Kei Yasuda
- 1986Georgia Horsley
View the complete list of December 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1856Hans Molisch, Czech-Austrian botanist (d. 1937)
- 1874Lucien Démanet, French gymnast (d. 1979)
- 1942Peter Handke, Austrian author and playwright
- 1951Maurice Hope, Caribbean-English boxer
- 1955Anne Begg, Scottish educator and politician
- 1955Rick Buckler, English drummer (The Jam, The Highliners, and Time UK)
- 1961David Lovering, American drummer (Pixies, The Martinis, and Cracker)
- 1967Arnaldo Mesa, Cuban boxer (d. 2012)
- 1972Mónica Santa María, Peruvian model and television host (d. 1994)
- 1977Paul McVeigh, Irish footballer
View the complete list of December 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hilda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1240Mongol invasion of Rus': Kiev under Daniel of Galicia and Voivode Dmytro falls to the Mongols under Batu Khan.
- 1534The city of Quito in Ecuador is founded by Spanish settlers led by Sebastián de Belalcázar.
- 1704Battle of Chamkaur: During the Mughal-Sikh Wars, an outnumbered Sikh Khalsa defeats a Mughal army.
- 1884The Washington Monument in Washington, D.C., is completed.
- 1928The government of Colombia sends military forces to suppress a month-long strike by United Fruit Company workers, resulting in an unknown number of deaths.
- 1933U.S. federal judge John M. Woolsey rules that James Joyce’s novel Ulysses is not obscene.
- 1971Pakistan severs diplomatic relations with India following New Delhi’s recognition of Bangladesh.
- 1977South Africa grants independence to Bophuthatswana, although it is not recognized by any other country.
- 1991In Croatia, forces of the Yugoslav People’s Army bombard Dubrovnik after laying siege to the city since May.
- 1997A Russian Antonov An-124 cargo plane crashes into an apartment complex near Irkutsk, Siberia, killing 67.
View the complete list of December 6 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Robards, Dana Rosemary Scallon, Fayard Nicholas, David Jordan, Benjie Paras, Gary Olsen, The Sxplay, Erik Segerstedt, Peter Duncan, Deana Carter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 6, 1917.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th December 1917 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 23, 1920. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 5, 1916. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 6, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1917
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,263 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,421 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,262
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 14, 1949
- Age in dog years: 479 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 23, 1920 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 5, 1916 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.XII.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1925 – Katherine MacGregor, American actress and dancer; March 21, 1966 – DJ Premier, American DJ and producer (Gang Starr); August 1, 1931 – Ramblin' Jack Elliott, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937