Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1917 was a Thursday and it was the 340th day of the year 1917. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,755 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,585 days or 34.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,278 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 14, 1949.
If a dog named Shinji - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shinji will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shinji will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Lynn Fontanne
- 1916Hugo Peretti
- 1931Zeki Müren
- 1948Marius Müller-Westernhagen
- 1958Nick Park
- 1963Ulrich Thomsen
- 1967Lucia Rijker
- 1972Mónica Santa María
- 1979Yanina González
- 1983Ashley Madekwe
View the complete list of December 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1896Ira Gershwin, American songwriter (d. 1983)
- 1913John Mikaelsson, Swedish race walker (d. 1987)
- 1920Dave Brubeck, American pianist and composer (d. 2012)
- 1921Otto Graham, American football player and coach (d. 2003)
- 1928Bobby Van, American actor and singer (d. 1980)
- 1933Henryk Górecki, Polish composer (d. 2010)
- 1942Peter Handke, Austrian author and playwright
- 1964Mall Nukke, Estonian artist
- 1967Judd Apatow, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Jeff Rouse, American swimmer
View the complete list of December 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MSEMYIFMFQAA? Check your answers here: Unscramble words MSEMYIFMFQAA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1704Battle of Chamkaur: During the Mughal-Sikh Wars, an outnumbered Sikh Khalsa defeats a Mughal army.
- 1877The first edition of The Washington Post is published.
- 1884The Washington Monument in Washington, D.C., is completed.
- 1907A coal mine explosion at Monongah, West Virginia, kills 362 workers.
- 1921The Anglo-Irish Treaty is signed in London by British and Irish representatives.
- 1956A violent water polo match between Hungary and the USSR takes place during the 1956 Summer Olympics in Melbourne, against the backdrop of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution.
- 1971Pakistan severs diplomatic relations with India following New Delhi’s recognition of Bangladesh.
- 1975The Troubles: Fleeing from the police, a Provisional IRA unit takes a couple hostage in Balcombe Street, London, beginning a six-day siege.
- 1978Spain approves its latest constitution in a referendum.
- 2005Several villagers are shot dead during protests in Dongzhou, China.
View the complete list of December 6 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Burstyn, Alfonso Arau, Alexandra Dahlström, John Clark, Vinod Khanna, Brittany Murphy, Étienne Daho, Devin Ratray, Ayumi Ito, Aaron Yan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 6, 1917.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th December 1917 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 23, 1920. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 5, 1916. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 6, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1917
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,755 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,585 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,278
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 14, 1949
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 23, 1920 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 5, 1916 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.XII.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1971 – Dana Eskelson, American actress; December 2, 1914 – Bill Erwin, American actor (d. 2010); May 31, 1922 – Denholm Elliott, English-Spanish actor (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,840