Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1950 was a Wednesday and it was the 340th day of the year 1950. It was the 49th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,705 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,568 days or 23.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 870 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 14, 1982.
If a dog named Broogy - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Broogy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Broogy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William S. Hart
- 1948Marius Müller-Westernhagen
- 1953Kin Shriner
- 1953Tom Hulce
- 1956Randy Rhoads
- 1957Adrian Borland
- 1967Lucia Rijker
- 1976Lindsay Price
- 1980Kei Yasuda
- 1986Georgia Horsley
View the complete list of December 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1805Jean Eugène Robert-Houdin, French magician (d. 1861)
- 1921Piero Piccioni, Italian lawyer, pianist, and composer (d. 2004)
- 1935Jean Lapointe, Canadian actor, singer, and politician
- 1940Richard Edlund, American visual effects designer
- 1957Luis Delís, Cuban discus thrower and shot putter
- 1970Isabelle Arnould, Belgian swimmer
- 1971Ryan White, American AIDS victim (d. 1990)
- 1978K. D. Aubert, American model and actress
- 1985Rudra Pratap Singh, Indian cricketer
- 1988Sandra Nurmsalu, Estonian singer and violinist (Urban Symphony)
View the complete list of December 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tanner’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1240Mongol invasion of Rus': Kiev under Daniel of Galicia and Voivode Dmytro falls to the Mongols under Batu Khan.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart’s army begins retreat during the second Jacobite Rising.
- 1884The Washington Monument in Washington, D.C., is completed.
- 1928The government of Colombia sends military forces to suppress a month-long strike by United Fruit Company workers, resulting in an unknown number of deaths.
- 1933U.S. federal judge John M. Woolsey rules that James Joyce’s novel Ulysses is not obscene.
- 1947The Everglades National Park in Florida is dedicated.
- 1967Adrian Kantrowitz performs the first human heart transplant in the United States.
- 1969Meredith Hunter is killed by Hells Angels during a Rolling Stones concert at the Altamont Speedway in California.
- 1991In Croatia, forces of the Yugoslav People’s Army bombard Dubrovnik after laying siege to the city since May.
- 1997A Russian Antonov An-124 cargo plane crashes into an apartment complex near Irkutsk, Siberia, killing 67.
View the complete list of December 6 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexander Rybak, Sam Shepard, Stephen Storace, Ewa Farna, Al Ruscio, Keanna Reeves, Danny Williams, Pierre Schaeffer, Sig Ruman, Grégoire.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 6, 1950.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th December 1950 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +195. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 6, 1974. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 6th December 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 6, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1950
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 49th Wednesday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,705 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,568 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 870
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 14, 1982
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1957 (+195)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 6, 1974 (-141)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.XII.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1953 – Jay Ilagan, Filipino actor (d. 1992); March 25, 1940 – Anita Bryant, American model and singer; March 2, 1964 – Laird Hamilton, American surfer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,932