Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 340th day of the year 1953. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,787 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,929 days or 21.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 805 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 14, 1985.
If a dog named Deacon - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deacon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Deacon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Hugo Peretti
- 1934Nick Bockwinkel
- 1938Patrick Bauchau
- 1945Shekhar Kapur
- 1949Linda Creed
- 1962Ben Watt
- 1962Janine Turner
- 1978K. D. Aubert
- 1983Ashley Madekwe
- 1996Stefanie Scott
View the complete list of December 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1913Eleanor Holm, American swimmer and actress (d. 2004)
- 1916Kristján Eldjárn, Icelandic educator and politician, 3rd President of Iceland (d. 1982)
- 1917Dean Hess, American minister and colonel (d. 2015)
- 1937Alberto Spencer, Ecuadorian-American soccer player (d. 2006)
- 1943Mike Smith, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Dave Clark Five) (d. 2008)
- 1951Gerry Francis, English footballer and manager
- 1951Wendy Ellis Somes, English ballerina and producer
- 1957Luis Delís, Cuban discus thrower and shot putter
- 1975Noel Clarke, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1985Rudra Pratap Singh, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of December 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648Colonel Thomas Pride of the New Model Army purges the Long Parliament of MPs sympathetic to King Charles I of England, in order for the King’s trial to go ahead; came to be known as “Pride’s Purge”.
- 1884The Washington Monument in Washington, D.C., is completed.
- 1897London becomes the world’s first city to host licensed taxicabs.
- 1904Theodore Roosevelt articulated his “Corollary” to the Monroe Doctrine, stating that the U.S. would intervene in the Western Hemisphere should Latin American governments prove incapable or unstable.
- 1921The Anglo-Irish Treaty is signed in London by British and Irish representatives.
- 1947The Everglades National Park in Florida is dedicated.
- 1967Adrian Kantrowitz performs the first human heart transplant in the United States.
- 1969Meredith Hunter is killed by Hells Angels during a Rolling Stones concert at the Altamont Speedway in California.
- 1988The Australian Capital Territory is granted self-government.
- 2008The 2008 Greek riots break out upon the killing of a 15-year-old boy, Alexandros Grigoropoulos, by a police officer.
View the complete list of December 6 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lacy J. Dalton, Steve O'Donnell, Bon Scott, Martha Coolidge, Darryl Cotton, Jake Abel, Clint Walker, Peter Bazalgette, Miranda Chartrand, Joan Blondell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 6, 1953.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th December 1953 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 7, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 6th December 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 6, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1953
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,787 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,929 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 805
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 14, 1985
- Age in dog years: 280 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 7, 1953 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (-135)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1950 – Terry Lester, American actor (d. 2003); January 22, 1959 – Linda Blair, American actress and producer; September 22, 1948 – Jim Byrnes, American guitarist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,794