Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 340th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,053 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Sisco - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sisco will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sisco will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Alain Tanner
- 1938Patrick Bauchau
- 1951Wendy Ellis Somes
- 1953Tom Hulce
- 1967Lucia Rijker
- 1970Ulf Ekberg
- 1980Kei Yasuda
- 1983Ashley Madekwe
- 1995Joy Gruttmann
- 1996Stefanie Scott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1898Gunnar Myrdal, Swedish sociologist and economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1987)
- 1919Skippy Baxter, Canadian-American figure skater and coach (d. 2012)
- 1945Larry Bowa, American baseball player and manager
- 1953Masami Kurumada, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1956Peter Buck, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (R.E.M., Hindu Love Gods, The Minus 5, Tuatara, Tired Pony, and The Baseball Project)
- 1974Nick Stajduhar, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1975Noel Clarke, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1981Federico Balzaretti, Italian footballer
- 1989Felix Schiller, German footballer
- 1992Johnny Manziel, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1060Béla I is crowned king of Hungary.
- 1865The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, banning slavery.
- 1904Theodore Roosevelt articulated his “Corollary” to the Monroe Doctrine, stating that the U.S. would intervene in the Western Hemisphere should Latin American governments prove incapable or unstable.
- 1953Vladimir Nabokov completes his controversial novel Lolita.
- 1957Project Vanguard: A launchpad explosion of Vanguard TV3 thwarts the first United States attempt to launch a satellite into Earth orbit.
- 1975The Troubles: Fleeing from the police, a Provisional IRA unit takes a couple hostage in Balcombe Street, London, beginning a six-day siege.
- 1977South Africa grants independence to Bophuthatswana, although it is not recognized by any other country.
- 1978Spain approves its latest constitution in a referendum.
- 1982The Troubles: The Irish National Liberation Army bombed a pub frequented by British soldiers in Ballykelly, Northern Ireland. It killed eleven soldiers and six civilians.
- 1991In Croatia, forces of the Yugoslav People’s Army bombard Dubrovnik after laying siege to the city since May.
View the complete list of historical events for December 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Reverend Gary Davis, Joss Whedon, Gena Lee Nolin, Patrick Troughton, Alessandra Marc, Peter Murphy, Roshan Seth, Betty Buckley, Jay Rock, Aaron Neville.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 6, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1958 – Joan Jett, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actress (The Runaways); August 28, 1969 – Jason Priestley, Canadian-American actor, director, and producer; June 9, 1966 – Tamela Mann, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168