Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 340th day of the year 2002. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,218 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,073 days or 5.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 14, 2034.
If a dog named Hurricane - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hurricane will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hurricane will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Eleanor Holm
- 1941Wende Wagner
- 1948Marius Müller-Westernhagen
- 1953Tom Hulce
- 1956Randy Rhoads
- 1962Janine Turner
- 1963Ulrich Thomsen
- 1970Michaela Schaffrath
- 1970Ulf Ekberg
- 1975Noel Clarke
View the complete list of December 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1833John S. Mosby, American colonel (d. 1916)
- 1849August von Mackensen, German field marshal (d. 1945)
- 1893Homer N. Wallin, American admiral (d. 1984)
- 1943Mike Smith, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Dave Clark Five) (d. 2008)
- 1948Keke Rosberg, Finnish race car driver
- 1949Doug Marlette, American cartoonist (d. 2007)
- 1955Rick Buckler, English drummer (The Jam, The Highliners, and Time UK)
- 1956Randy Rhoads, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Quiet Riot) (d. 1982)
- 1975Adrian García Arias, Mexican footballer
- 1989Felix Schiller, German footballer
View the complete list of December 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jesse’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534The city of Quito in Ecuador is founded by Spanish settlers led by Sebastián de Belalcázar.
- 1768The first edition of the Encyclopædia Britannica is published.
- 1897London becomes the world’s first city to host licensed taxicabs.
- 1904Theodore Roosevelt articulated his “Corollary” to the Monroe Doctrine, stating that the U.S. would intervene in the Western Hemisphere should Latin American governments prove incapable or unstable.
- 1917Finland declares independence from Russia.
- 1917Halifax Explosion: A munitions explosion near Halifax, Nova Scotia kills more than 1,900 people in the largest artificial explosion up to that time.
- 1957Project Vanguard: A launchpad explosion of Vanguard TV3 thwarts the first United States attempt to launch a satellite into Earth orbit.
- 1982The Troubles: The Irish National Liberation Army bombed a pub frequented by British soldiers in Ballykelly, Northern Ireland. It killed eleven soldiers and six civilians.
- 1989The École Polytechnique massacre (or Montreal Massacre): Marc Lépine, an anti-feminist gunman, murders 14 young women at the École Polytechnique in Montreal.
- 2008The 2008 Greek riots break out upon the killing of a 15-year-old boy, Alexandros Grigoropoulos, by a police officer.
View the complete list of December 6 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mo Ostin, Clayne Crawford, Frank Wilson, Gabriella Cilmi, Donald McIntyre, Sharon Sheeley, Earl Sweatshirt, Philip Glenister, George Layton, Dave Grohl.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 6, 2002.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th December 2002 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 24, 1988. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 6th December 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 6, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 2002
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,218 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,073 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 211
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 14, 2034
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1986 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 24, 1988 (-132)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (December 7, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.XII.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1988 – Teddy Geiger, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; April 2, 1973 – Roselyn Sánchez, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; October 1, 1978 – Nicole Atkins, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,084