Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1976 was a Tuesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,169 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 513 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Maury - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maury will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maury will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Clarence Nash
- 1910Louis Prima
- 1919Lis Løwert
- 1940Stan Boardman
- 1947Tony Thomas
- 1961Dawn Sears
- 1964Patrick Fabian
- 1965Jeffrey Wright
- 1978Donny Alamsyah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1930Hal Smith, American baseball player
- 1943John Bennett Ramsey, American businessman and pilot
- 1946Kirsti Sparboe, Norwegian singer and actress
- 1947Anne Fine, English author
- 1947Garry Unger, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1971Vladimir Akopian, Azerbaijani-Armenian chess player
- 1974Kristie Lu Stout, Chinese-American journalist and news anchor
- 1984Aaron Gray, American basketball player
- 1984Milan Michálek, Czech ice hockey player
- 1986Billy Horschel, American golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1724Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1930W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
- 1962Prince Rainier III of Monaco revises the principality’s constitution, devolving some of his power to advisory and legislative councils.
- 1965Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras I simultaneously revoke mutual excommunications that had been in place since 1054.
- 1971Pakistan President Yahya Khan announces the formation of a coalition government with Nurul Amin as Prime Minister and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto as Deputy Prime Minister.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1993The Long Island Rail Road massacre: Passenger Colin Ferguson murders six people and injures 19 others on the LIRR in Nassau County, New York.
- 1995The Galileo spacecraft arrives at Jupiter, a little more than six years after it was launched by Space Shuttle Atlantis during Mission STS-34.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Matthews, Sonia Manzano, Tay Zonday, Puneeth Rajkumar, Cy Leslie, Lisa Hannigan, Silvio Rodríguez, Gerald Levert, Nyusha, Ann Sothern.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 7, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1967 – Matt LeBlanc, American actor and producer; September 11, 1953 – Renée Geyer, Australian singer; September 2, 1965 – Lennox Lewis, English-Canadian boxer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,228