Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1976 was a Tuesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,836 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 502 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1801Johann Nestroy
- 1910Edmundo Ros
- 1919Lis Løwert
- 1940Stan Boardman
- 1947Tony Thomas
- 1965Toshinori Omi
- 1966Kazue Itoh
- 1969Patrice O'Neal
- 1973Damien Rice
- 1991Dori Sakurada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1545Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, English-Scottish husband of Mary, Queen of Scots (d. 1567)
- 1838Thomas Bent, Australian politician, 22nd Premier of Victoria (d. 1909)
- 1910Louis Prima, American singer-songwriter, trumpet player, and actor (d. 1978)
- 1912Daniel Jones, Welsh captain and composer (d. 1993)
- 1942Alex Johnson, American baseball player (d. 2015)
- 1944Miroslav Macek, Czech dentist and politician
- 1954Mark Hofmann, American murderer
- 1965Dorien de Vries, Dutch sailor
- 1965Toshinori Omi, Japanese actor
- 1990Urszula Radwańska, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCMarcus Tullius Cicero is assassinated.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1776Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, arranges to enter the American military as a major general.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1946A fire at the Winecoff Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia, kills 119 people, the deadliest hotel fire in U.S. history.
- 1963Instant replay makes its debut during an American Army–Navy football game.
- 1965Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras I simultaneously revoke mutual excommunications that had been in place since 1054.
- 1983An Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 collides with an Aviaco DC-9 in dense fog while the two airliners are taxiing down the runway at Madrid–Barajas Airport, killing 93 people.
- 1987Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-boss traveling on the flight, then shoots both pilots and himself.
- 1999A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.: The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masaki Kobayashi, Tom Chambers, Eduardo Waghorn, Senta Berger, Jacques Brel, Ace Hood, Jaden Smith, Kim Jae-joong, Camile Velasco, Louis Theroux.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 7, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1942 – Richard O'Brien, English actor and screenwriter; March 4, 1974 – Gabriel o Pensador, Brazilian rapper; December 9, 1922 – Redd Foxx, American actor and singer (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077