Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 341st day of the year 1977. It was the 49th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,983 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,994 days or 13.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 2009.
If a dog named Mcgyver - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mcgyver will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mcgyver will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Kirsti Sparboe
- 1964Roberta Close
- 1966Kazue Itoh
- 1974Nicole Appleton
- 1976Derek Ramsay
- 1978Shiri Appleby
- 1987Aaron Carter
- 1988Asia Ray Smith
- 1989Nicholas Hoult
- 1991Dori Sakurada
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1912Daniel Jones, Welsh captain and composer (d. 1993)
- 1920Walter Nowotny, Austrian-German soldier and pilot (d. 1944)
- 1928Noam Chomsky, American linguist and philosopher
- 1945Marion Rung, Finnish singer
- 1947Garry Unger, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1954Mary Fallin, American politician, 27th Governor of Oklahoma
- 1955Priscilla Barnes, American actress and producer
- 1965Colin Hendry, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1976Benoît Tréluyer, French race car driver
- 1979Ayako Fujitani, Japanese actress
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1776Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, arranges to enter the American military as a major general.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1962Prince Rainier III of Monaco revises the principality’s constitution, devolving some of his power to advisory and legislative councils.
- 1972Imelda Marcos survives an assassination attempt using a bolo knife against her.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1987Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-boss traveling on the flight, then shoots both pilots and himself.
- 2005Ante Gotovina, a Croatian army general accused of war crimes but later acquitted, is captured in the Playa de las Américas, Tenerife, by Spanish police.
- 2005Rigoberto Alpizar, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 924 who allegedly claimed to have a bomb, is shot and killed by a team of U.S. federal air marshals at Miami International Airport.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Mackenzie, Hemanta Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Bendeniz, Tsurutaro Kataoka, Sean Cameron Michael, Lloyd Kaufman, Jeanne de Casalis, George Melly, Sid Lucero, Richard Marner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1977.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1977 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1975. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 18, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 7th December 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 341st day of 1977
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 49th Wednesday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 14,983 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,994 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 507
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 2009
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1975 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 18, 1970 (-102)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone (December 10, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1929 – Gregory Carroll, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Orioles and The Four Buddies) (d. 2013); February 14, 1962 – Sakina Jaffrey, American actress; March 29, 1907 – Braguinha, Brazilian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899