Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 341st day of the year 1978. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,021 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,007 days or 13.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 2010.
If a dog named Chee-Chee - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chee-Chee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chee-Chee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1801Johann Nestroy
- 1904Konstantin Sokolsky
- 1954Mike Nolan
- 1958Lillie McCloud
- 1974Nicole Appleton
- 1978Donny Alamsyah
- 1979Ayako Fujitani
- 1979Jennifer Carpenter
- 1979Sara Bareilles
- 1987Aaron Carter
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1905Gerard Kuiper, Dutch-American astronomer and academic (d. 1973)
- 1915Leigh Brackett, American author and screenwriter (d. 1978)
- 1924Jovanka Broz, Croatian-Serbian colonel (d. 2013)
- 1927Jack S. Blanton, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1942Peter Tomarken, American game show host and producer (d. 2006)
- 1943Bernard C. Parks, American police officer and politician
- 1944Daniel Chorzempa, American organist and composer
- 1974Voldemārs Lūsis, Latvian javelin thrower
- 1976Benoît Tréluyer, French race car driver
- 1990Aleksandr Menkov, Russian long jumper
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kaylee’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCMarcus Tullius Cicero is assassinated.
- 1776Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, arranges to enter the American military as a major general.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1946A fire at the Winecoff Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia, kills 119 people, the deadliest hotel fire in U.S. history.
- 1965Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras I simultaneously revoke mutual excommunications that had been in place since 1054.
- 1982In Texas, Charles Brooks, Jr., becomes the first person to be executed by lethal injection in the United States.
- 1987Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-boss traveling on the flight, then shoots both pilots and himself.
- 1993The Long Island Rail Road massacre: Passenger Colin Ferguson murders six people and injures 19 others on the LIRR in Nassau County, New York.
- 1999A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.: The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis Mandylor, David Hoflin, Blaze Bayley, Paul Newman, Tuna, Jean-Jacques Lafon, Bushido, Rey Mysterio, Matt Striker, Johnathon Schaech.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1978.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1978 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1952. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. Your score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Le Freak by Chic as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 7th December 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 341st day of 1978
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,021 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,007 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 509
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 2010
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1952 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (-206)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: Le Freak by Chic (December 9, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MCMLXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1974 – Takahiro Sakurai, Japanese voice actor; September 23, 1969 – Patrick Fiori, French singer-songwriter; February 28, 1986 – Min Hyo-rin, South Korean singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,101