Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 341st day of the year 1989. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 216 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,472 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,824 days or 10.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 15, 2021.
If a dog named Romro - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Romro will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Romro will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Edmundo Ros
- 1919Lis Løwert
- 1927Helen Watts
- 1938Bud Spangler
- 1942Peter Tomarken
- 1945Marion Rung
- 1961Dawn Sears
- 1965Toshinori Omi
- 1977Dominic Howard
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1810Theodor Schwann, German physiologist and biologist (d. 1882)
- 1860Joseph Cook, English-Australian miner and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1947)
- 1924Jovanka Broz, Croatian-Serbian colonel (d. 2013)
- 1947Garry Unger, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1954Mary Fallin, American politician, 27th Governor of Oklahoma
- 1956Larry Bird, American basketball player and coach
- 1969Patrice O'Neal, American comedian and actor (d. 2011)
- 1974Nicole Appleton, Canadian singer and actress (All Saints and Appleton)
- 1979Ayako Fujitani, Japanese actress
- 1984Robert Kubica, Polish race car driver
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Diego’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1930W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1975Warschauer Kniefall - German Chancellor Willy Brandt makes a gesture of humility towards the victims of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- 1988Yasser Arafat recognizes the right of Israel to exist.
- 1999A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.: The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
- 2005Rigoberto Alpizar, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 924 who allegedly claimed to have a bomb, is shot and killed by a team of U.S. federal air marshals at Miami International Airport.
- 2007The Hebei Spirit oil spill begins in South Korea after a crane barge that had broken free from a tug collides with the Very Large Crude Carrier, Hebei Spirit.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julian Richings, Chris Kattan, Gunnar Hansen, Philip Jackson, Tamara Desni, Daisy Lowe, Ingrid Thulin, Sue Lyon, Estelle, Billy Gilman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1989.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1989 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 30, 1974. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 7th December 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 341st day of 1989
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 216 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,472 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,824 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 389
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 2021
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 30, 1974 (-181)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel (December 9, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1968 – Lisa Loeb, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actress (Liz and Lisa); April 19, 1957 – Tony Martin, English singer-songwriter (Black Sabbath, Giuntini Project, and Empire); December 20, 1990 – JoJo, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,089