Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,531 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,169 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875Frederik Buch
- 1937James MacArthur
- 1947Gérard Blanc
- 1950Rick Baker
- 1951Jan Eggum
- 1958Jan Eggum
- 1962Wendell Pierce
- 1964Mike Ruiz
- 1979Raymond Lam
- 1986Kate Voegele
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1865Jacques Hadamard, French mathematician and academic (d. 1963)
- 1865Jean Sibelius, Finnish pianist and composer (d. 1957)
- 1899Arthur Leslie, British actor and playwright (d. 1970)
- 1919Peter Tali Coleman, Samoan-American lawyer and politician, 43rd Governor of American Samoa (d. 1997)
- 1925Sammy Davis, Jr., American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1990)
- 1946John Rubinstein, American actor, director, and composer
- 1947Bruce Kimmel, American actor, director, and producer
- 1982Nicki Minaj, Trinidadian-American rapper and actress
- 1986Amir Khan, English boxer
- 1996Teala Dunn, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1907King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Bachman, Chris Richardson, Don Brewer, Cheer Chen, Marie-Soleil Tougas, Paul Bhattacharjee, Adrienne Shelly, Deborah Kerr, Jonathan Groff, Ayanna Oliva.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 1922.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1928 – Mel Stuart, American director and producer (d. 2012); September 19, 1987 – Danielle Panabaker, American actress; August 6, 1982 – Jordis Unga, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877