Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,650 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Leslie
- 1915Ernest Lehman
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1947Gérard Blanc
- 1964Mike Ruiz
- 1964Teri Hatcher
- 1965Carina Lau
- 1973Corey Taylor
- 1989Jen Ledger
- 2001Tylen Jacob Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1916Richard Fleischer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1927Vladimir Shatalov, Kazakhstani general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1947Margaret Geller, American astrophysicist
- 1958Jan Eggum, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Gitarkameratene)
- 1958Mirosław Okoński, Polish footballer
- 1966Les Ferdinand, English footballer and coach
- 1972Indrek Allmann, Estonian architect
- 1978Vernon Wells, American baseball player
- 1989Jen Ledger, English singer and drummer (Skillet)
- 2001Tylen Jacob Williams, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1432The first battle between the forces of Švitrigaila and Sigismund Kęstutaitis is fought near the town of Oszmiana (Ashmyany), launching the most active phase of the Lithuanian Civil War.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1907King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Saget, Jimmy Rogers, John Hart, John Laws, Ron Moody, Parker Posey, Alyosha, William Hootkins, Heather Carolin, Nigar Jamal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1934 – Tatiana Samoilova, Russian actress (d. 2014); December 10, 1983 – Patrick Flueger, American actor; February 5, 1988 – Karin Ontiveros, Mexican model and sportscaster.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047