Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,502 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899John Qualen
- 1922Jean Ritchie
- 1933Flip Wilson
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1950Rick Baker
- 1965David Harewood
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor
- 1970Me Phi Me
- 1977Elsa Benítez
- 1982Chrisette Michele
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1861Georges Méliès, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1938)
- 1933Flip Wilson, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1939Red Berenson, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1940Brant Alyea, American baseball player
- 1956Andrew Edge English drummer (Thompson Twins, Uropa Lula, and Savage Progress)
- 1957James Cama, American martial artist and educator (d. 2014)
- 1958Jan Eggum, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Gitarkameratene)
- 1964Teri Hatcher, American cheerleader and actress
- 1979José Peña, Venezuelan sprinter
- 1983Valéry Mézague, Cameroonian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1907King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1941World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. declares war on Japan.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Hardwick, Helen Mirren, Donald P. Bellisario, Margot Loyola, Clint Holmes, Oscar Nunez, Pierre Sanoussi-Bliss, Professor Griff, Hiro Shimono, Paul Geremia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 1922.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1956 – Dwight Hicks, American football player and actor; May 30, 1932 – Ray Cooney, English actor and playwright; April 6, 1940 – Pedro Armendáriz, Jr., Mexican-American actor and producer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890