Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,777 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Annabella - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Annabella will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Annabella will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Lee J. Cobb
- 1939Dariush Mehrjui
- 1947Bruce Kimmel
- 1947Gregg Allman
- 1965Carina Lau
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1967Kotono Mitsuishi
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1979Raymond Lam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1900Ants Oras, Estonian-American author and academic (d. 1982)
- 1919Julia Robinson, American mathematician and theorist (d. 1985)
- 1928Ulric Neisser, German-American psychologist, neuroscientist, and academic (d. 2012)
- 1945John Banville, Irish author and journalist
- 1960Aaron Allston, American game designer and author (d. 2014)
- 1962Wendell Pierce, American actor and producer
- 1963Toshiaki Kawada, Japanese wrestler
- 1974Cristian Castro, Mexican singer
- 1975Kevin Harvick, American race car driver
- 1979Ingrid Michaelson, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1432The first battle between the forces of Švitrigaila and Sigismund Kęstutaitis is fought near the town of Oszmiana (Ashmyany), launching the most active phase of the Lithuanian Civil War.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 1991The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis Leterrier, Olga Engl, Dolph Ziggler, Shagrath, Miguel Sandoval, Dave Chappelle, Taylor Lautner, Kool Savas, Kit Lambert, Brian Forster.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1992 – Junki Tozuka, Japanese actor; April 9, 1982 – Jay Baruchel, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 1, 1950 – Elpida, Greek singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180