Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1929. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,466 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,155 days or 30.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,133 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 1961.
If a dog named Pandy - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pandy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pandy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899John Qualen
- 1922Jean Ritchie
- 1930Maximilian Schell
- 1936David Carradine
- 1946Sharmila Tagore
- 1958Jan Eggum
- 1964Mike Ruiz
- 1967Kotono Mitsuishi
- 1973Doron Bell
- 1996Teala Dunn
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1708Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1765)
- 1909Lesslie Newbigin, English bishop and theologian (d. 1998)
- 1922Jean Ritchie, American singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
- 1967Darren Sheridan, English footballer and manager
- 1967Junkie XL, Dutch keyboard player and producer
- 1970Emi Wakui, Japanese actress
- 1974Cristian Castro, Mexican singer
- 1984Sam Hunt, American singer-songwriter
- 1989Jen Ledger, English singer and drummer (Skillet)
- 1994Conseslus Kipruto, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rosalie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 1991The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dylan Sprayberry, Ellen Albertini Dow, Bernard Butler, Damo Suzuki, Louise delos Reyes, Marisa Coughlan, Kristopher Van Varenberg, Ray Stevenson, Whigfield, Angharad Rees.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1929.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1929 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 24, 1906. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 137 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,466 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,155 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,133
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 1961
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 24, 1906 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1970 – Ryu Seung-ryong, South Korean actor; January 28, 1910 – John Banner, Austrian actor (d. 1973); January 12, 1993 – Aika Mitsui, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,957