Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1930. It was the 49th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,724 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,908 days or 29.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,108 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 1962.
If a dog named Zayde - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zayde will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zayde will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944George Baker
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1964Teri Hatcher
- 1967Junkie XL
- 1970Me Phi Me
- 1976Dominic Monaghan
- 1977Elsa Benítez
- 1979Raymond Lam
- 1989Jen Ledger
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1731František Xaver Dušek, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1799)
- 1864Camille Claudel, French illustrator and sculptor (d. 1943)
- 1927Ferdie Pacheco, American physician and author
- 1939James Galway, Northern Irish musician
- 1944Vince MacLean, Canadian educator and politician
- 1947Thomas Cech, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1967Jeff George, American football player
- 1982Halil Altıntop, Turkish footballer
- 1985Oleksiy Pecherov, Ukrainian basketball player
- 1989Jen Ledger, English singer and drummer (Skillet)
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Katie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1941World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. declares war on Japan.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suzy Amis, Amanda Byram, Takurō Ōno, Harriet Wheeler, Blair Late, Al Ruscio, Jo Ann Kelly, Suchitra Sen, Carmen Rasmusen, Danielle Savre.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1930.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1930 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 7, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1915. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1930
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 49th Monday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 149 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,724 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,908 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,108
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 1962
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 7, 1932 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1915 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1977 – Nate Corddry, American actor; November 1, 1903 – Max Adrian, Irish-English actor and singer (d. 1973); February 9, 1985 – Rachel Melvin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865