Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1953. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,847 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,949 days or 21.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 808 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 1985.
If a dog named Anai - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anai will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Anai will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Lee J. Cobb
- 1922Jean Ritchie
- 1929Paddy O'Byrne
- 1936David Carradine
- 1951Jan Eggum
- 1964James Blundell
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1969Steve Van Wormer
- 1970Me Phi Me
- 1976Dominic Monaghan
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1864Camille Claudel, French illustrator and sculptor (d. 1943)
- 1933Flip Wilson, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1936Michael Hobson, American publisher
- 1947Bruce Kimmel, American actor, director, and producer
- 1947Chava Alberstein, Polish-born Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1947Gérard Blanc, French singer, guitarist, and actor (d. 2009)
- 1955Milenko Zablaćanski, Serbian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1970Me Phi Me, American rapper
- 1982Chrisette Michele, American singer-songwriter
- 1987Jana Juricová, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 2010The Japanese solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS passes the planet Venus at a distance of about 80,800 km.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: W. C. Fields, Richard Conte, John Sebastian, Curt Smith, Yasuko Sawaguchi, Ikue Ōtani, Grace Gummer, Estelle Getty, David Otunga, Marie Currie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1953.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1953 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 8th December 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1953
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,847 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,949 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 808
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 1985
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1953 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1930 (-119)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1971 – Mara Hobel, American actress; March 23, 1964 – Hope Davis, American actress and singer; August 31, 1998 – Saya Kawamoto, Japanese singer (AKB48).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,951