Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,214 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Birdi - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Birdi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Birdi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899John Qualen
- 1915Ernest Lehman
- 1939Dariush Mehrjui
- 1947Bruce Kimmel
- 1947Gregg Allman
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1967Junkie XL
- 1970Me Phi Me
- 1984Sam Hunt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1818Charles III, Prince of Monaco (d. 1889)
- 1880Johannes Aavik, Estonian linguist and philologist (d. 1973)
- 1894E. C. Segar, American cartoonist, created Popeye (d. 1938)
- 1947Margaret Geller, American astrophysicist
- 1950Tim Foli, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1951Jan Eggum, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Jan Eggum, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Gitarkameratene)
- 1972Édson Ribeiro, Brazilian sprinter
- 1974Cristian Castro, Mexican singer
- 1983Liu Song, Chinese snooker player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1907King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 2010The Japanese solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS passes the planet Venus at a distance of about 80,800 km.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronald Magill, Beth Allen, John Orchard, Harold Wheeler, Tanel Padar, Nora Tschirner, Carly Rae Jepsen, Charles Sturridge, Tucker Smith, Bela Padilla.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 8, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1929 – Olga Zubarry, Argentinian actress (d. 2012); June 25, 1950 – Michel Côté, Canadian actor and screenwriter; June 10, 1965 – Veronica Ferres, German actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201