Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1970. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,478 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,826 days or 15.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 2002.
If a dog named Jitterbug - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jitterbug will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jitterbug will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Richard Fleischer
- 1922Jean Ritchie
- 1936David Carradine
- 1939Dariush Mehrjui
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1947Gregg Allman
- 1958Thongchai McIntyre
- 1965Carina Lau
- 1965David Harewood
- 1976Dominic Monaghan
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1817Christian Emil Krag-Juel-Vind-Frijs, Danish politician, 10th Prime Minister of Denmark (d. 1896)
- 1911Nikos Gatsos, Greek poet and songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1946Sharmila Tagore, Indian actress
- 1958Rob Byrnes, American author and blogger
- 1974Nick Zinner, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Head Wound City)
- 1976Brettina, Bahamian-American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1976Dominic Monaghan, German-English actor and producer
- 1978John Oster, English-Welsh footballer
- 1979Daniel Fitzhenry, Australian rugby player
- 1989Jen Ledger, English singer and drummer (Skillet)
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1907King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- 1941World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. declares war on Japan.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1991The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stan Ridgway, Alice Eve, Anatoli Papanov, Jade Kwan, Scott Weinger, Massimo Bubola, Dima Bilan, Shin Se-kyung, Mitr Chaibancha, Avant.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1970.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1970 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 8th December 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1970
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 54 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,478 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,826 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 592
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 2002
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1986 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1952 (-105)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles (December 12, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1977 – Sarah Wayne Callies, American actress; October 4, 1949 – Stephen Gyllenhaal, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 14, 1935 – Barbara Leigh-Hunt, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943