Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,948 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Firulay - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Firulay will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Firulay will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Sammy Davis, Jr.
- 1930Maximilian Schell
- 1947Bruce Kimmel
- 1947Gregg Allman
- 1953Sam Kinison
- 1958Jan Eggum
- 1962Wendell Pierce
- 1970Me Phi Me
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1724Claude Balbastre, French organist and composer (d. 1799)
- 1900Ants Oras, Estonian-American author and academic (d. 1982)
- 1923Rudolph Pariser, Chinese-American soldier and chemist
- 1943Mary Woronov, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1946Sharmila Tagore, Indian actress
- 1947Gregg Allman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Allman Brothers Band and Hour Glass)
- 1965Theo Maassen, Dutch actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Abdullah Ercan, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1977Anita Weyermann, Swiss runner and journalist
- 1982Alfredo Aceves, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Gill, Yoshitaka Tamba, Don Hastings, Lou Hirsch, Sabina Babayeva, Ellen Terry, Alexis Denisof, Christine Pascal, Simon Bird, Lorraine Bracco.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mickey by Toni Basil as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1920 – José Luis de Vilallonga, Spanish actor and author (d. 2007); January 5, 1971 – Mayuko Takata, Japanese actress; May 27, 1943 – Bruce Weitz, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203