Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,185 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 413 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Titou - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 193 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Titou will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Titou will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Marthe Vinot
- 1908Concha Piquer
- 1930Maximilian Schell
- 1964Mike Ruiz
- 1965Carina Lau
- 1965David Harewood
- 1965Theo Maassen
- 1967Kotono Mitsuishi
- 1981Azra Akın
- 1992Katie Stevens
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1699Maria Josepha of Austria (d. 1757)
- 1795Peter Andreas Hansen, Danish astronomer and mathematician (d. 1874)
- 1939Dariush Mehrjui, Iranian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1939Soko Richardson, American drummer (Kings of Rhythm and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers) (d. 2004)
- 1940Brant Alyea, American baseball player
- 1953Norman Finkelstein, American author, academic, and activist
- 1957Phil Collen, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Def Leppard, Girl, Man Raze, Tush, and Dumb Blondes)
- 1959Stephen Jefferies, South African cricketer and coach
- 1975Kevin Harvick, American race car driver
- 1981Jeremy Accardo, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 2010The Japanese solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS passes the planet Venus at a distance of about 80,800 km.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hiroshi Kamiya, Franzen Fajardo, Edward Norton, Peter Masterson, John Falsey, Noah Gray-Cabey, Trevor Goddard, Lewis Black, Glen A. Larson, Daniel Ceccaldi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 8, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1978 – Sandrine Blancke, Belgian actress; March 29, 1942 – Scott Wilson, American actor; August 25, 1973 – Fatih Akın, German director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,246