Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1984. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,342 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,114 days or 11.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 418 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 2016.
If a dog named Pliny - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 193 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pliny will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pliny will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Concha Piquer
- 1929Paddy O'Byrne
- 1947Bruce Kimmel
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1950Rick Baker
- 1957Phil Collen
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1974Cristian Castro
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1884Francis Cecil Campbell Balfour, English Lieutenant-Colonel in the british Army and colonial administrator (d. 1965)
- 1894Marthe Vinot, French actress (d. 1974)
- 1899John Qualen, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1909Gratien Gélinas, Canadian actor, director, and producer (d. 1999)
- 1965Carina Lau, Chinese actress and singer
- 1974Cristian Castro, Mexican singer
- 1977Ryan Newman, American race car driver
- 1992Yui Yokoyama, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48, NMB48, and Not Yet)
- 1993Janari Jõesaar, Estonian basketball player
- 1994Raheem Sterling, English footballer
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1660A woman (either Margaret Hughes or Anne Marshall) appears on an English public stage for the first time, in the role of Desdemona in a production of Shakespeare’s play Othello.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1941World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. declares war on Japan.
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Eve, Bai Ling, Shim Eun-ha, Chikao Ohtsuka, Kerri Kendall, Salman Khan, David Townsend, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Scott Thompson, Pierre Carles.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for December is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 31, 2011. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 2006. Your incompatibility score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1984
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,342 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,114 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 418
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 2016
- Age in dog years: 193 dog years old using a Great Dane breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- December modern birthstone: Turquoise
- December mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- December birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 31, 2011 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 2006 (-111)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates (December 8, 1984)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1973 – Troy Sanders, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Mastodon and Killer Be Killed); October 19, 1903 – Tor Johnson, Swedish wrestler and actor (d. 1971); December 25, 1972 – Mac Powell, American singer-songwriter and producer (Third Day).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,789