Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,249 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 415 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Compton - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Compton will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Compton will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Albert Üksip
- 1915Ernest Lehman
- 1916Richard Fleischer
- 1918Gérard Souzay
- 1922Jean Ritchie
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1947Gérard Blanc
- 1976Dominic Monaghan
- 1979Ingrid Michaelson
- 1992Katie Stevens
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1925Carmen Martín Gaite, Spanish author and poet (d. 2000)
- 1943James Tate, American poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1943Mary Woronov, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1947Thomas Cech, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1950Rick Baker, American actor and makeup artist
- 1962Nikos Karageorgiou, Greek footballer and manager
- 1964Teri Hatcher, American cheerleader and actress
- 1983Valéry Mézague, Cameroonian footballer (d. 2014)
- 1984Sam Hunt, American singer-songwriter
- 1986Kate Voegele, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 1991The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vicente Fernández, Jermaine Jackson, David Slade, Sarah Steele, Kal Penn, Masaomi Kondō, Bayani Casimiro, Tim Urban, Jeff Mills, Lee "Scratch" Perry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 8, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1988 – Danica Thrall, English model; July 31, 1940 – Roy Walker, Northern Irish comedian, actor, and game show host; June 13, 1981 – Daryl Blonder, American actor and author (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240