Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,860 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Gérard Blanc
- 1950Rick Baker
- 1953Sam Kinison
- 1955Kasim Sulton
- 1963Greg Howe
- 1964James Blundell
- 1965Carina Lau
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1986Kate Voegele
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 65 BCHorace, Roman soldier and poet (d. 8 BC)
- 1899John Qualen, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1920McDonald Bailey, Trinidadian-English sprinter and rugby player (d. 2013)
- 1933Flip Wilson, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1944Vince MacLean, Canadian educator and politician
- 1947Thomas Cech, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1959Mark Steyn, Canadian-American author and critic
- 1962Nikos Karageorgiou, Greek footballer and manager
- 1978John Oster, English-Welsh footballer
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Viola Keats, Gianna Amore, Marie-Élaine Thibert, David Ackles, Sylvester Stallone, Victoria Wood, Mari Okamoto, Claire Danes, Martin Goeres, Katrina Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 8, 1984.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1996 – Julian De La Celle, American actor; October 23, 1987 – Seo In-guk, South Korean singer and actor; August 2, 1970 – Kevin Smith, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 991