Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,974 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 406 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Concha Piquer
- 1929Paddy O'Byrne
- 1943Mary Woronov
- 1951Jan Eggum
- 1965David Harewood
- 1974Cristian Castro
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1982Chrisette Michele
- 2001Tylen Jacob Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1822Jakov Ignjatović, Hungarian-Serbian author (d. 1889)
- 1925Carmen Martín Gaite, Spanish author and poet (d. 2000)
- 1935Dharmendra, Indian actor, producer, and politician
- 1941Ed Brinkman, American baseball player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1947Gérard Blanc, French singer, guitarist, and actor (d. 2009)
- 1949Mary Gordon, American author and academic
- 1954Gama Singh, Indian-Canadian wrestler
- 1965David Harewood, English actor
- 1979Christian Wilhelmsson, Swedish footballer
- 1979Daniel Fitzhenry, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1991The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Duane Allman, Audrey Meadows, Edwin Richfield, Al Atkins, Ronnie Self, Lew Fields, Buzz Potamkin, Alex Band, John D. Loudermilk, Brian Skala.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 8, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1952 – Beverly Johnson, American model and actress; December 23, 1958 – Joan Severance, American model, actress, and producer; January 17, 1961 – Brian Helgeland, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,007