Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,130 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Arry - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arry will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Arry will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Gérard Souzay
- 1937James MacArthur
- 1944George Baker
- 1946Sharmila Tagore
- 1955Milenko Zablaćanski
- 1965Carina Lau
- 1974Cristian Castro
- 1989Jen Ledger
- 1992Katie Stevens
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1886Diego Rivera, Mexican painter and educator (d. 1957)
- 1915Ernest Lehman, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1927Vladimir Shatalov, Kazakhstani general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1929Paddy O'Byrne, Irish radio host and actor (d. 2013)
- 1939James Galway, Northern Irish musician
- 1947Gérard Blanc, French singer, guitarist, and actor (d. 2009)
- 1977Ryan Newman, American race car driver
- 1978Vernon Wells, American baseball player
- 1984Emma Green Tregaro, Swedish high jumper
- 1984Sam Hunt, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2010The Japanese solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS passes the planet Venus at a distance of about 80,800 km.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Namrata Shirodkar, Katie Boland, Lucio Dalla, Pierre Fresnay, Anne Jeffreys, Fiona Gubelmann, Dean Cook, John McFee, David Wenham, Amanda Wyss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 8, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1972 – Shōsuke Tanihara, Japanese actor; September 26, 1962 – Jacky Wu, Taiwanese singer, actor, and television host; July 2, 1971 – Samantha Giles, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233