Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1994 was a Thursday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1994. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,236 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 279 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899John Qualen
- 1915Ernest Lehman
- 1943Jim Morrison
- 1946John Rubinstein
- 1949Ray Shulman
- 1950Rick Baker
- 1953Kim Basinger
- 1964James Blundell
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1979Raymond Lam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1943Bodo Tümmler, German runner
- 1946John Rubinstein, American actor, director, and composer
- 1949Robert Sternberg, American psychologist and academic
- 1952Khaw Boon Wan, Malayan-Singaporean politician, Singaporean Minister of Health
- 1961Mikey Robins, Australian comedian and television host
- 1964Teri Hatcher, American cheerleader and actress
- 1967Darren Sheridan, English footballer and manager
- 1979Christian Wilhelmsson, Swedish footballer
- 1980Yuliya Krevsun, Ukrainian runner
- 1984Sam Hunt, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Indra Bania, Jason Orange, Brett Somers, Mark Curry, Paige Turco, Jenny Berggren, Chico Slimani, Idris Elba, Hiroko Moriguchi, John Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 8, 1994.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was On Bended Knee by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1984 – Paula Peralejo, Filipino actress; October 8, 1950 – Robert "Kool" Bell, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Kool & the Gang); September 26, 1925 – Marty Robbins, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, actor, and race car driver (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066