Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 342nd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,886 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946John Rubinstein
- 1947Bruce Kimmel
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1950Rick Baker
- 1951Jan Eggum
- 1963Greg Howe
- 1967Kotono Mitsuishi
- 1970Emi Wakui
- 1974Nick Zinner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1925Sammy Davis, Jr., American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1990)
- 1944Ted Irvine, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1951Bill Bryson, American author and academic
- 1954Gama Singh, Indian-Canadian wrestler
- 1959Mark Steyn, Canadian-American author and critic
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor, Irish singer-songwriter
- 1968Michael Cole, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1968Mike Mussina, American baseball player and coach
- 1976Brettina, Bahamian-American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1993Jordan Obita, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1432The first battle between the forces of Švitrigaila and Sigismund Kęstutaitis is fought near the town of Oszmiana (Ashmyany), launching the most active phase of the Lithuanian Civil War.
- 1660A woman (either Margaret Hughes or Anne Marshall) appears on an English public stage for the first time, in the role of Desdemona in a production of Shakespeare’s play Othello.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nate Dogg, Ren Osugi, Doug E. Doug, Ayumi Ishida, Ryōko Hirosue, Paul Rodgers, Barbara Parkins, Patrick Flueger, Justin Gabriel, Ohga Tanaka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 2003.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1968 – Rodney Carrington, American comedian, actor, and singer; November 23, 1992 – Miley Cyrus, American singer-songwriter and actress; January 29, 1953 – Dennis Delaney, American actor and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,003