Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 342nd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,036 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899John Qualen
- 1911Lee J. Cobb
- 1939Dariush Mehrjui
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1949Nancy Meyers
- 1955Milenko Zablaćanski
- 1965David Harewood
- 1969Steve Van Wormer
- 1974Cristian Castro
- 1989Jen Ledger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1900Ants Oras, Estonian-American author and academic (d. 1982)
- 1919Peter Tali Coleman, Samoan-American lawyer and politician, 43rd Governor of American Samoa (d. 1997)
- 1927Ferdie Pacheco, American physician and author
- 1951Richard Desmond, English publisher and businessman, founded Northern & Shell
- 1954Harold Hongju Koh, American lawyer, academic, and politician
- 1956Andrius Kubilius, Lithuanian academic and politician, 9th Prime Minister of Lithuania
- 1959Stephen Jefferies, South African cricketer and coach
- 1970Me Phi Me, American rapper
- 1972Indrek Allmann, Estonian architect
- 1987Jana Juricová, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1432The first battle between the forces of Švitrigaila and Sigismund Kęstutaitis is fought near the town of Oszmiana (Ashmyany), launching the most active phase of the Lithuanian Civil War.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael C. Williams, Tara Osseck, Minako Honda, Jessie Wallace, Flora Chan, Ralph Fiennes, Les McKeown, James Remar, Chris Owen, Gülben Ergen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1973 – Burak Kut, Turkish singer-songwriter; September 24, 1962 – Tim Supple, English director and producer; February 7, 1985 – Tina Majorino, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044