Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 342nd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,191 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Clever - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clever will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Clever will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Marthe Vinot
- 1899Arthur Leslie
- 1899John Qualen
- 1936David Carradine
- 1946John Rubinstein
- 1949Ray Shulman
- 1964James Blundell
- 1974Nick Zinner
- 1981Azra Akın
- 1996Teala Dunn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1865Jean Sibelius, Finnish pianist and composer (d. 1957)
- 1931Bob Arum, American boxing promoter, founded Top Rank
- 1940Brant Alyea, American baseball player
- 1943Mary Woronov, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1947Margaret Geller, American astrophysicist
- 1958Bob Greene, American physiologist and author
- 1958Michel Ferté, French race car driver
- 1978John Oster, English-Welsh footballer
- 1989Alonso Edward, Panamanian sprinter
- 1995Jordon Ibe, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Reginald Rose, Majesty Rose, Alan Rickman, Antonello Venditti, Javier Cámara, Jessica Hsuan, Nerys Hughes, Scott Patterson, Shannon Curfman, Nicola Di Bari.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1951 – Rodger Bumpass, American actor and singer; September 26, 1972 – Ras Kass, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Hrsmn); August 5, 1985 – Jake Hurwitz, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222