Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1901 was a Monday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1901. It was the 49th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 118 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,895 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,298 days or 39.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1933.
If a dog named Lucero - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 488 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucero will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucero will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1934Junior Wells
- 1938John Braheny
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1944Neil Innes
- 1966Shane Scott
- 1969Jakob Dylan
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1979Chen Hao
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1752Antoine Étienne de Tousard, French general and military engineer (d. 1813)
- 1916Kirk Douglas, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1926Henry Way Kendall, American physicist, photographer, and mountaineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1999)
- 1941Mehmet Ali Birand, Turkish journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1946Dennis Dunaway, American bass player and songwriter
- 1952Michael Dorn, American actor and director
- 1954Phil Bryant, American academic and politician, 63rd Governor of Mississippi
- 1959John Martin Scripps, English murderer (d. 1996)
- 1967Jason Dozzell, English footballer and manager
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Pakistani singer
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793New York City’s first daily newspaper, the American Minerva, is established by Noah Webster.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Proof, Nate Corddry, Haley Scarnato, Rebel Wilson, Ernie Dingo, Jessica Collins, Ryōka Yuzuki, Sylvain Cossette, Nicholas Teo, Francesca Catalano.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1901.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1901 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 4, 1924. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1901
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 49th Monday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 118 years old
- Days since birth: 42,895 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,298 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,453
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1933
- Age in dog years: 488 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 4, 1924 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1908 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1974 – John Rocker, American baseball player and actor; December 20, 1963 – Iqbal Theba, Pakistani-American actor; June 29, 1977 – Zuleikha Robinson, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916