Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1909 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1909. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,945 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,315 days or 36.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1941.
If a dog named Boysie - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 535 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boysie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Boysie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf
- 1916Kirk Douglas
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1931Ladislav Smoljak
- 1953John Malkovich
- 1957Donny Osmond
- 1961David Anthony Higgins
- 1970Kara DioGuardi
- 1972Tré Cool
- 1986Wanda Nara
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1877Mart Kuusik, Russian-Estonian rower (d. 1964)
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., American captain, actor, and producer (d. 2000)
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, German-Austrian soprano and actress (d. 2006)
- 1916Jerome Beatty, Jr., American soldier, journalist, and author (d. 2002)
- 1918Joyce Redman, Irish-English actress (d. 2012)
- 1928Dick Van Patten, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1971Geoff Barrow, English drummer, DJ, composer, and producer (Portishead, Beak, and Quakers)
- 1982Ryan Grant, American football player
- 1984Leon Hall, American football player
- 1988Kwadwo Asamoah, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Véronique De Kock, Lyn Collins, Tim Russ, Young JV, Maury Povich, Lewis Sargent, Shea Whigham, Marjorie Bennett, Ronnie Schell, Angela Griffin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1909.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1909 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 13, 1907. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1909
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 232 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 39,945 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,315 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,353
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1941
- Age in dog years: 535 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1936 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 13, 1907 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1986 – Brett Eldredge, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 3, 1959 – Ben Elton, English actor, director, and screenwriter; January 26, 1922 – Ellen Vogel, Dutch actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,901