Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1919. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,352 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,117 days or 33.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,231 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1951.
If a dog named Laayoune - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laayoune will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Laayoune will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Robert Livingston
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1931Ladislav Smoljak
- 1937Darwin Joston
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1942Dick Butkus
- 1971Geoff Barrow
- 1972Tré Cool
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1850Emma Abbott, American soprano and actress (d. 1891)
- 1906Grace Hopper, American admiral and computer scientist, designed COBOL (d. 1992)
- 1911Ryūzō Sejima, Japanese colonel and businessman (d. 2007)
- 1941Mehmet Ali Birand, Turkish journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1946Sonia Gandhi, Italian-Indian politician
- 1954Henk ten Cate, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1957Donny Osmond, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (The Osmonds)
- 1964Larry Emdur, Australian television personality
- 1977Imogen Heap, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Frou Frou and Urban Species)
- 1980Ryder Hesjedal, Canadian cyclist
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1962The Petrified Forest National Park is established in Arizona.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kermit Love, Sharon Cheslow, Iwan Rheon, Rafael Rosell, Mark Philippoussis, Lalla Ward, Ernst-Paul Hasselbach, Clarence Felder, Jo Stafford, Dave Days.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1919.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1919 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1919
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,352 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,117 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,231
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1951
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1932 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 12, 1906 (-110)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1932 – Roger C. Carmel, American actor (d. 1986); July 11, 1921 – Ilse Werner, Dutch-German actress and singer (d. 2005); June 27, 1939 – R. D. Burman, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880