Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1926. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,993 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,664 days or 31.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1958.
If a dog named Maylou - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maylou will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maylou will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1944Ki Longfellow
- 1945Matti Mäntylä
- 1957Steve Taylor
- 1964Hape Kerkeling
- 1968Brian Bell
- 1969Allison Smith
- 1970Kara DioGuardi
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1886Clarence Birdseye, American businessman, founded Birds Eye (d. 1956)
- 1887Tim Moore, American actor (d. 1958)
- 1891Maksim Bahdanovič, Belarusian poet and critic (d. 1917)
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1929John Cassavetes, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1942Billy Bremner, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 1997)
- 1957Peter O'Mara, Australian guitarist and composer (Passport)
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Pakistani singer
- 1983Dariusz Dudka, Polish footballer
- 1983Neslihan Demir Darnel, Turkish volleyball player
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lila’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Hoffman, Clancy Brown, Trisha Yearwood, Arisa Komiya, Andy Ologun, James Hunter, Rishi Kapoor, Carey Lowell, Geike Arnaert, Billy Eckstine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1926.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1926 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 13, 1941. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1926
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,993 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,664 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,185
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1958
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1953 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 13, 1941 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1962 – Dmitri Hvorostovsky, Russian opera singer; July 2, 1988 – Porta, Spanish rapper; April 6, 1955 – Blind Mississippi Morris, American singer and harmonica player.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922