Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1932 was a Friday and it was the 344th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,994 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,050 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carol Dempster
- 1902Margaret Hamilton
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1931Ladislav Smoljak
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler
- 1937Darwin Joston
- 1944Ki Longfellow
- 1970Kara DioGuardi
- 1991Choi Minho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1608John Milton, English poet and philosopher (d. 1674)
- 1914Ljubica Sokić, Serbian painter and illustrator (d. 2009)
- 1952Liaqat Baloch, Pakistani politician
- 1954Jean-Claude Juncker, Luxembourger lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- 1959John Martin Scripps, English murderer (d. 1996)
- 1966Michael Foster, American drummer (FireHouse)
- 1968Kurt Angle, American wrestler and actor
- 1970Lance Krall, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1993Mark McMorris, Canadian snowboarder
- 2000Diāna Ņikitina, Latvian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1941World War II: The Republic of China, Cuba, Guatemala, and the Philippine Commonwealth, declare war on Germany and Japan.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Malia Jones, Vincent Scotto, Clairette Oddera, Bud Cort, Son House, Candace Bailey, Natalie La Rose, Ketil Stokkan, Rob Brown, James House.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1906 – Gale Gordon, American actor and singer (d. 1995); July 31, 1967 – Minako Honda, Japanese singer and actress (d. 2005); May 29, 1950 – Rebbie Jackson, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074