Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,596 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 934 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Berton Churchill
- 1895Conchita Supervía
- 1897Hermione Gingold
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1934Junior Wells
- 1938John Braheny
- 1941Dan Hicks
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1954Herman Finkers
- 1976Bae Soo-bin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1745Maddalena Laura Sirmen, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1818)
- 1882Joaquín Turina, Spanish-French composer, educator, and critic (d. 1949)
- 1898Emmett Kelly, American clown (d. 1979)
- 1901Carol Dempster, American actress (d. 1991)
- 1920Carlo Azeglio Ciampi, Italian economist and politician, 10th President of Italy
- 1957Donny Osmond, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (The Osmonds)
- 1960Terry Moran, American journalist
- 1969Raphaël Rouquier, French mathematician and academic
- 1980Simon Helberg, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Meryll Soriano, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1941World War II: The Republic of China, Cuba, Guatemala, and the Philippine Commonwealth, declare war on Germany and Japan.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mara Lopez, Jerry Fleck, Sherri DuPree, Sampsa Astala, Camilla Rosso, Sharon Stone, Nick Cannon, Antony Hämäläinen, Barbara Eden, Yana Gupta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1974 – Christian Burns, English singer-songwriter (BBMak); September 11, 1943 – Brian Perkins, New Zealand-English journalist and actor; December 10, 1961 – Nia Peeples, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037