Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,561 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1930Buck Henry
- 1934Junior Wells
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1954Herman Finkers
- 1961David Anthony Higgins
- 1979Chen Hao
- 1982Meryll Soriano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1837Émile Waldteufel, French pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1915)
- 1901Carol Dempster, American actress (d. 1991)
- 1941Mehmet Ali Birand, Turkish journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1947Allan Jones, English cricketer and umpire
- 1970Kara DioGuardi, American singer-songwriter and producer (Platinum Weird)
- 1978Jesse Metcalfe, American actor
- 1980Simon Helberg, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1987Mat Latos, American baseball player
- 1991Choi Minho, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee)
- 2000Diāna Ņikitina, Latvian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Cannon, R. K. Srikantan, Duncan James, Mitzi Gaynor, Cleo Higgins, Dan Auerbach, Alex Roots, David Herman, Baburao Painter, General Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1941.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1911 – George Webb, English actor (d. 1998); May 20, 1972 – Tina Hobley, English actress; April 12, 1988 – April Rose Pengilly, Australian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915