Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1987. It was the 49th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,836 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,279 days or 11.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 434 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 2019.
If a dog named Papii - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Papii will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Papii will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1850Emma Abbott
- 1897Hermione Gingold
- 1904Robert Livingston
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1942Dick Butkus
- 1957Donny Osmond
- 1972Michael Corcoran
- 1979Chen Hao
- 1979Olivia Lufkin
- 1989Elle Evans
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1837Émile Waldteufel, French pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1915)
- 1914Ljubica Sokić, Serbian painter and illustrator (d. 2009)
- 1915Eloise Jarvis McGraw, American author (d. 2000)
- 1919William Lipscomb, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1938Dimitrios Trichopoulos, Greek epidemiologist, oncologist, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1943Pit Martin, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2008)
- 1957Peter O'Mara, Australian guitarist and composer (Passport)
- 1962Felicity Huffman, American actress and producer
- 1969Sebastian Spence, Canadian actor
- 1978Gastón Gaudio, Argentinian tennis player
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ACJNNJCIXUL? Check your answers here: Words with these letters ACJNNJCIXUL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1941World War II: The Republic of China, Cuba, Guatemala, and the Philippine Commonwealth, declare war on Germany and Japan.
- 1946The “Subsequent Nuremberg trials” begin with the “Doctors’ trial”, prosecuting physicians and officers alleged to be involved in Nazi human experimentation and mass murder under the guise of euthanasia.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nexhmije Pagarusha, Yekaterina Samutsevich, Jerry Keller, Connie Stevens, Matthew Ashford, David Bradley, Geraint Wyn Davies, Tooba Siddiqui, Christopher Massey, Maria Teresa de Noronha.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1987.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1987 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,027,200,492. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Faith by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,691,278 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1987. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 1987 is 379,976. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 55,991 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 63,647 times in the year 1987. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1987. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1987
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 49th Wednesday of 1987
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 313 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,836 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,279 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 434
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 2019
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 1987 world population: 5,027,200,492
- Number one song: Faith by George Michael (December 12, 1987)
- Babies born in 1987: 138,691,278
- Babies born in 1987 every day: 379,976
- Babies born in 1987 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 55,991 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 63,647 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MCMLXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1958 – Brooks Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 3, 1980 – Kurt Vile, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; February 5, 1961 – Tim Meadows, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,014