Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 2001. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,129 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,376 days or 6.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 17, 2033.
If a dog named Fudd - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fudd will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fudd will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1938John Braheny
- 1941Beau Bridges
- 1942Dick Butkus
- 1961David Anthony Higgins
- 1969Sebastian Spence
- 1972Michael Corcoran
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1980Simon Helberg
- 1981Dia Mirza
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1508Gemma Frisius, Dutch mathematician and cartographer (d. 1555)
- 1938Deacon Jones, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2013)
- 1944Bob O'Connor, American politician, 57th Mayor of Pittsburgh (d. 2006)
- 1950Joan Armatrading, Caribbean-English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Paul Landers, German guitarist (Rammstein, Feeling B, and First Arsch)
- 1968Brian Bell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Weezer, Space Twins, and The Relationship)
- 1969Saskia Garel, Jamaican-Canadian singer-songwriter and actress (Love and Sas)
- 1972Tré Cool, German-American drummer, songwriter, and actor (Green Day, The Lookouts, Foxboro Hot Tubs, and The Network)
- 1981Mardy Fish, American tennis player
- 1991Choi Minho, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee)
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SXBIPWRXIIIL? Check your answers here: Word solver SXBIPWRXIIIL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1793New York City’s first daily newspaper, the American Minerva, is established by Noah Webster.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ralph Bakshi, Alizée, Julian Barratt, Nuno Bettencourt, Ronee Blakley, Graham Chapman, Kristina Sisco, Tracy Bonham, Imogen Thomas, Benjamin Zephaniah.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 2001 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 2001
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 176 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,129 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,376 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 241
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: U Got It Bad by Usher (December 15, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1967 – Christine Jacob, Filipino-American actress, swimmer, and journalist; September 4, 1979 – Kristina Krepela, Croatian actress; February 21, 1949 – Jerry Harrison, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Talking Heads and The Modern Lovers).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,944