Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of February 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 1, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 32nd day of the year 1970. It was the 5th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,454 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,151 days or 16.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 10, 2001.
If a dog named Silvia - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Silvia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Silvia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908George Pal
- 1909George Beverly Shea
- 1917A. K. Hangal
- 1939Claude François
- 1942Terry Jones
- 1944Petru Popescu
- 1948Rick James
- 1962Tomoyasu Hotei
- 1970Malik Sealy
- 1987Ronda Rousey
View the complete list of February 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 1.
- 1402Eleanor of Aragon, Queen of Portugal (d. 1445)
- 1836Emil Hartmann, Danish organist and composer (d. 1898)
- 1887Charles Nordhoff, English-American lieutenant, pilot, and author (d. 1947)
- 1939Claude François, Egyptian-French singer-songwriter and dancer (d. 1978)
- 1966Michelle Akers, American soccer player
- 1971Michael C. Hall, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1983Andrew VanWyngarden, American singer
- 1985Jodi Gordon, Australian model and actress
- 1986Jorrit Bergsma, Dutch speed skater
- 1987Ronda Rousey, American mixed martial artist and actress
View the complete list of February 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kayden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329King John of Bohemia captures Medvėgalis, an important fortress of the pagan Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and baptizes 6,000 of its defenders
- 1793French Revolutionary Wars: France declares war on the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
- 1796The capital of Upper Canada is moved from Newark to York.
- 1814Mayon Volcano in the Philippines erupts, killing around 1,200 people, the most devastating eruption of the volcano.
- 1895Fountains Valley, Pretoria, the oldest nature reserve in Africa, is proclaimed by President Paul Kruger.
- 1953North Sea flood of 1953 (Dutch, Watersnoodramp, literally “flood disaster”) was a major flood caused by a heavy storm, that occurred on the night of Saturday, 31 January 1953 and morning of Sunday, 1 February 1953. The floods struck the Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
- 1964The Beatles have their first number one hit in the United States with “I Want to Hold Your Hand.”
- 1982Senegal and the Gambia form a loose confederation known as Senegambia.
- 1994Punk rock band Green Day releases their album Dookie, which would eventually sell over 20 million copies worldwide.
- 2009The first cabinet of Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir was formed in Iceland, making her the country’s first female prime minister and the world’s first openly LGBT head of government.
View the complete list of February 1 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 1, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Swafford, Jimmy Hart, Flip Mark, Lawrence Kasdan, Nick Mancuso, Tim Pigott-Smith, Carole Eastman, Deanna Durbin, Kwesi Boakye, Brooke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 1 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 1, 1970.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st February 1970 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 18, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 5, 1989. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Shocking Blue as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 7, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 1st February 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 1, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 32nd day of 1970
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 5th Sunday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 174 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,454 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,151 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 625
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 10, 2001
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: May 18, 1973 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 5, 1989 (-145)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Venus by Shocking Blue (February 7, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: I.II.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1979 – Erin Lang, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 28, 1961 – Harlem Yu, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and actor; February 23, 1940 – Peter Fonda, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,111