Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 41st day of the year 1929. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,414 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,138 days or 30.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,132 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 19, 1960.
If a dog named Friggit - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Friggit will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Friggit will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alan Hale, Sr.
- 1920Neva Patterson
- 1963Philip Glenister
- 1967Vince Gilligan
- 1981Holly Willoughby
- 1990Choi Soo-young
- 1991Emma Roberts
- 1992Misha B
- 1994Makenzie Vega
- 1995Haruna Kawaguchi
View the complete list of February 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1906Erik Rhodes, American actor and singer (d. 1990)
- 1920Alex Comfort, English physician and author (d. 2000)
- 1922Árpád Göncz, Hungarian author, playwright, and politician, 1st President of Hungary (d. 2015)
- 1939Adrienne Clarkson, Hong Kong-Canadian journalist and politician, 26th Governor General of Canada
- 1962Randy Velischek, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1966Ji Suk-jin, South Korean comedian, actor, and singer
- 1971Louie Spicolli, American wrestler (d. 1998)
- 1975Scott Elrod, German-American actor
- 1998Candy Hsu, Taiwanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 2005Rio Suzuki, Japanese actress
View the complete list of February 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tom’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1355The St Scholastica Day riot breaks out in Oxford, England, leaving 63 scholars and perhaps 30 locals dead in two days.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Champaubert ends in French victory over the Russians and the Prussians.
- 1861Jefferson Davis is notified by telegraph that he has been chosen as provisional President of the Confederate States of America.
- 1862American Civil War: A Union naval flotilla destroys the bulk of the Confederate Mosquito Fleet in the Battle of Elizabeth City on the Pasquotank River in North Carolina.
- 1923Texas Tech University is founded as Texas Technological College in Lubbock, Texas
- 1942The first gold record is presented to Glenn Miller for “Chattanooga Choo Choo”.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
- 2009The communications satellites Iridium 33 and Kosmos 2251 collide in orbit, destroying both.
View the complete list of February 10 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Wilson-Johnson, Faye Emerson, Jack Peñate, Sydney Penny, Susan Penhaligon, Christine Baranski, Régine Chassagne, Takaya Kamikawa, Teo Olivares, Mark Ritts.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 10, 1929.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th February 1929 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 22, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1921. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 10, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 41st day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 189 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,414 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,138 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,132
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 19, 1960
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 22, 1934 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1921 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: X.II.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1983 – Josh Sussman, American actor; June 10, 1983 – Shanna Collins, American actress; September 24, 1946 – Uschi Obermaier, German model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,864