Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 41st day of the year 1929. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,259 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,420 days or 31.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 19, 1960.
If a dog named Nyla-Kay - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nyla-Kay will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nyla-Kay will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alan Hale, Sr.
- 1897Judith Anderson
- 1930Robert Wagner
- 1944Miyoko Akaza
- 1949Nigel Olsson
- 1962Piero Pelù
- 1971Anna-Maria Hallgarn
- 1978Don Omar
- 1981Holly Willoughby
- 1988Jade Ramsey
View the complete list of February 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1824Samuel Plimsoll, English merchant and politician (d. 1898)
- 1901Stella Adler, American actress and educator (d. 1992)
- 1903Karl Deichgräber, German philologist and academic (d. 1984)
- 1905Walter A. Brown, American businessman, founded the Boston Celtics (d. 1964)
- 1940Kenny Rankin, American singer-songwriter (d. 2009)
- 1966Natalie Bennett, Australian-English journalist and politician
- 1976Keeley Hawes, English actress and singer
- 1980Mike Ribeiro, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Barbara Guarischi, Italian cyclist
- 1995Haruna Kawaguchi, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of February 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cristina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258Baghdad falls to the Mongols, and the Abbasid Caliphate is destroyed.
- 1840Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom marries Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
- 1846First Anglo-Sikh War: Battle of Sobraon – British defeat Sikhs in final battle of the war
- 1862American Civil War: A Union naval flotilla destroys the bulk of the Confederate Mosquito Fleet in the Battle of Elizabeth City on the Pasquotank River in North Carolina.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1942The first gold record is presented to Glenn Miller for “Chattanooga Choo Choo”.
- 1947Italy cedes most of Venezia Giulia to Yugoslavia.
- 1964Melbourne–Voyager collision: The aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne collides with and sinks the destroyer HMAS Voyager off the south coast of New South Wales, Australia, killing 82.
- 1989Ron Brown is elected chairman of the Democratic National Committee becoming the first African American to lead a major American political party.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
View the complete list of February 10 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sessue Hayakawa, Neil Young, Alex Etel, Allen Kim, Tamao Satō, Bobby Freeman, Robert Z'Dar, John Cameron Swayze, Jamie Herrell, Hannah Spearritt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 10, 1929.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th February 1929 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 22, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1921. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 10, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 41st day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,259 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,420 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,160
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 19, 1960
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 22, 1934 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1921 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: X.II.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1952 – William Katt, American actor, director, and screenwriter; October 25, 1959 – Chrissy Amphlett, Australian singer-songwriter and actress (Divinyls) (d. 2013); October 26, 1944 – Jim McCann, Irish singer and guitarist (The Dubliners and The Ludlows) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856