Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1955 was a Thursday and it was the 41st day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,754 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 770 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Stella Adler
- 1906Lon Chaney, Jr.
- 1910Sofia Vembo
- 1924Max Ferguson
- 1939Peter Purves
- 1964Francesca Neri
- 1971Lorena Rojas
- 1986Yui Ichikawa
- 1987Takuya Ishida
- 1996Christina Parie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1888Giuseppe Ungaretti, Egyptian-Italian soldier, journalist, and poet (d. 1970)
- 1926Kostas Mountakis, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1991)
- 1942Lawrence Weiner, American artist
- 1944Peter Allen, Australian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 1992)
- 1949Maxime Le Forestier, French singer and guitarist
- 1967Vince Gilligan, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Ivri Lider, Israeli singer-songwriter and producer (The Young Professionals)
- 1981Natasha St-Pier, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1983Taiji Ishimori, Japanese wrestler
- 1987Takuya Ishida, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1567Lord Darnley, second husband of Mary, Queen of Scots, is found strangled following an explosion at the Kirk o' Field house in Edinburgh, Scotland, a suspected assassination.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Champaubert ends in French victory over the Russians and the Prussians.
- 1906HMS Dreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1942The first gold record is presented to Glenn Miller for “Chattanooga Choo Choo”.
- 1962Roy Lichtenstein’s first solo exhibition opened, and it included Look Mickey, which featured his first employment of Ben-Day dots, speech balloons and comic imagery sourcing, all of which he is now known for.
- 1964Melbourne–Voyager collision: The aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne collides with and sinks the destroyer HMAS Voyager off the south coast of New South Wales, Australia, killing 82.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
- 2013Thirty-six people are killed and 39 others are injured in a stampede in Allahabad, India, during the Kumbh Mela festival.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Kim, Stephen Collins, Angharad Rees, Keith Duffy, Joshua Radin, Rachel Rice, José José, Buddy Jewell, Billy Currington, Labrinth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 10, 1955.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1956 – Tim Daly, American actor, director, and producer; September 16, 1974 – Monique Brumby, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; August 10, 1952 – Daniel Hugh Kelly, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913