Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1955 was a Thursday and it was the 41st day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,811 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 772 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Erik Rhodes
- 1924Max Ferguson
- 1925Pierre Mondy
- 1949Nigel Olsson
- 1962Piero Pelù
- 1967Vince Gilligan
- 1975Scott Elrod
- 1976Keeley Hawes
- 1988Nikita Ramsey
- 1997Chloë Grace Moretz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1821Roberto Bompiani, Italian painter (d. 1908)
- 1919Ioannis Charalambopoulos, Greek colonel and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Greece (d. 2014)
- 1920José Manuel Castañón, Spanish lawyer and author (d. 2001)
- 1926Sidney Bryan Berry, American general (d. 2013)
- 1944Peter Allen, Australian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 1992)
- 1950Mark Spitz, American swimmer
- 1962Bobby Czyz, American boxer and sportscaster
- 1971Anna-Maria Hallgarn Swedish actress and singer
- 1987Erin Burger, South African netball player
- 1997Chloë Grace Moretz, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1567Lord Darnley, second husband of Mary, Queen of Scots, is found strangled following an explosion at the Kirk o' Field house in Edinburgh, Scotland, a suspected assassination.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Champaubert ends in French victory over the Russians and the Prussians.
- 1861Jefferson Davis is notified by telegraph that he has been chosen as provisional President of the Confederate States of America.
- 1870The YWCA is founded in New York City.
- 1906HMS Dreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- 1954United States President Dwight Eisenhower warns against United States intervention in Vietnam.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
- 2013Thirty-six people are killed and 39 others are injured in a stampede in Allahabad, India, during the Kumbh Mela festival.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nele-Liis Vaiksoo, Jeff Corwin, Joanne Kelly, Rasmus Kaljujärv, Road Dogg, Saori Yamamoto, Karen Elson, Kendra Wilkinson, Ronald Isley, Christopher Biggins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 10, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1978 – Adam Rickitt, English actor and singer (5th Story); November 2, 1965 – Shahrukh Khan, Indian actor, singer, and producer; October 7, 1978 – Alesha Dixon, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Mis-Teeq).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036