Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 41st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,402 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Muscles - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muscles will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Muscles will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alan Hale, Sr.
- 1893Jimmy Durante
- 1901Stella Adler
- 1914Larry Adler
- 1932Barrie Ingham
- 1940Kenny Rankin
- 1949Jim Corcoran
- 1964Glenn Beck
- 1967Laura Dern
- 1974Elizabeth Banks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1808Honoré Daumier, French illustrator and painter (d. 1879)
- 1846Lord Charles Beresford, Irish admiral and politician (d. 1919)
- 1859Alexandre Millerand, French lawyer and politician, 12th President of France (d. 1943)
- 1927Brian Priestman, English conductor and educator (d. 2014)
- 1929Jim Whittaker, American mountaineer
- 1935Theodore Antoniou, Greek composer and conductor
- 1949Jim Corcoran, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Michael Weiss, American pianist and composer
- 1975Kool Savas, German-Turkish rapper
- 1978Don Omar, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Champaubert ends in French victory over the Russians and the Prussians.
- 1906HMS Dreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- 1923Texas Tech University is founded as Texas Technological College in Lubbock, Texas
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1947Italy cedes most of Venezia Giulia to Yugoslavia.
- 1962Roy Lichtenstein’s first solo exhibition opened, and it included Look Mickey, which featured his first employment of Ben-Day dots, speech balloons and comic imagery sourcing, all of which he is now known for.
- 1981A fire at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel–casino kills eight and injures 198.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ejner Federspiel, Michael Bailey Smith, Freda Payne, Manami Konishi, Nana Tanimura, Buddy Rogers, Héctor Elizondo, Denise Filiatrault, Joni Mitchell, Lorraine Gary.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 10, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1906 – Johnny Indrisano, American boxer and actor (d. 1968); June 11, 1947 – Richard Palmer-James, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (King Crimson and Supertramp); December 2, 1987 – Mari-Leen, Estonian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,310