Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1923. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,929 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,976 days or 32.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1954.
If a dog named Tuzik - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tuzik will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tuzik will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1967Ty Treadway
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1983Nicki Clyne
- 1991Hwang Chansung
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1380Poggio Bracciolini, Italian scholar and translator (d. 1459)
- 1774Maxim Gauci, Maltese lithographer (d. 1854)
- 1869Helene Kröller-Müller, German-Dutch art collector and philanthropist, founded the Kröller-Müller Museum (d. 1939)
- 1920Billy Halop, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1926Leslie Nielsen, Canadian-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2010)
- 1936Burt Reynolds, American actor and director
- 1938Bobby Pickett, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007)
- 1943Joselito, Spanish singer and actor
- 1943Stan Szelest American keyboard player (The Band) (d. 1991)
- 1973Ethan Iverson, American pianist and composer (The Bad Plus)
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BGHEINLEIT? Check your answers here: Unscramble words BGHEINLEIT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1843Giuseppe Verdi’s opera I Lombardi alla prima crociata receives its first performance in Milan, Italy.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1919Friedrich Ebert (SPD), is elected President of Germany.
- 1953The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benno Fürmann, Mitsuki Takahata, Garret Dillahunt, Dingdong Dantes, William Ragsdale, Houko Kuwashima, Barbie Forteza, Koichi Domoto, Jay Jay French, Kéllé Bryan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1923.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1923 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 5, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1923
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,929 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,976 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,217
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1954
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: May 5, 1911 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1964 – Liza Tarbuck, English actress; December 30, 1983 – Josh Sussman, American actor; August 3, 1984 – Carah Faye Charnow, American singer-songwriter (Shiny Toy Guns and Versant).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,834