Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1935. It was the 6th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,750 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,250 days or 28.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,042 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1966.
If a dog named Meadow - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 398 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meadow will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Meadow will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1953Philip Anglim
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1977Mike Shinoda
- 1991Hwang Chansung
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1821Auguste Mariette, French archaeologist and scholar (d. 1881)
- 1839Josiah Willard Gibbs, American physicist, mathematician, and academic (d. 1903)
- 1920Billy Halop, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1925Kim Stanley, American actress (d. 2001)
- 1934John Surtees, English motorcycle racer and race car driver
- 1934Manuel Noriega, Panamanian general and politician, Military Leader of Panama
- 1975Andy Lally, American race car driver
- 1987Ebba Busch, Swedish politician
- 1987Ellen van Dijk, Dutch cyclist
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco, Filipino actor
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1794First session of United States Senate opens to the public.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Tufano, Stacy Keach, Sr., Jodi Martin, Bobcat Goldthwait, Sarah Chalke, Millicent Martin, Gale Garnett, Amanda Marchant, Jim Kerr, Virginie Ledoyen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1935.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1935 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1907. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1935
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 6th Monday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,750 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,250 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,042
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1966
- Age in dog years: 398 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1907 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1961 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1945 – Kathleen Chalfant, American actress; July 11, 1970 – Justin Chambers, American actor; October 11, 1951 – Jean-Jacques Goldman, French singer-songwriter and guitarist (Taï Phong and Fredericks Goldman Jones).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892