Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1935. It was the 6th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,631 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,544 days or 28.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,071 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1966.
If a dog named Sophie Meek - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sophie Meek will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sophie Meek will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Pat Welsh
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1953Philip Anglim
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
- 1991Hwang Chansung
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1902Arne Jacobsen, Danish architect, designed Aarhus City Hall and Radisson Blu Royal Hotel (d. 1971)
- 1934Manuel Noriega, Panamanian general and politician, Military Leader of Panama
- 1934Mary Quant, English-Welsh fashion designer
- 1937Eddie Shack, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1948Al Johnson, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Unifics) (d. 2013)
- 1972Bernd Meier, German footballer and coach (d. 2012)
- 1974D'Angelo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soulquarians)
- 1977Ioannis Okkas, Cypriot footballer
- 1983Emmanuel Krontiris, German footballer
- 1988Vlad Moldoveanu, Romanian basketball player
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1843Giuseppe Verdi’s opera I Lombardi alla prima crociata receives its first performance in Milan, Italy.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1953The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vatsal Sheth, Draco Rosa, Mike Connors, Barbara Strozzi, Liam James, Paul Thomas Anderson, Susan Richardson, Dmitry Koldun, Cherry Pie Picache, Raye Birk.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1935.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1935 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1961. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1935
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 6th Monday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 146 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,631 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,544 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,071
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1966
- Age in dog years: 364 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1907 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1961 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1969 – Steve Agee, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 17, 1961 – Enya, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (Clannad); December 21, 1971 – Brett Scallions, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fuel, Manzarek–Krieger, and Circus Diablo).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881