Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1935. It was the 6th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,430 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,477 days or 28.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,065 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1966.
If a dog named Jayde - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 407 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jayde will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jayde will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1926Leslie Nielsen
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1976André Wickström
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1982Natalie Dormer
- 1983Huang Shengyi
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1774Maxim Gauci, Maltese lithographer (d. 1854)
- 1869Else Lasker-Schüler, German poet and author (d. 1945)
- 1898Leó Szilárd, Hungarian-American physicist and academic (d. 1964)
- 1900Jōsei Toda, Japanese educator and activist (d. 1958)
- 1908Vivian Fuchs, English geologist and explorer (d. 1999)
- 1920Billy Halop, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1934Tina Louise, American actress and singer
- 1953Philip Anglim, American actor
- 1968Mo Willems, American author and illustrator
- 1976Peter Hayes, American singer and guitarist (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SOEXRZVEQYM? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters SOEXRZVEQYM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1626Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Roman Catholicism the state religion of Ethiopia.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Milton Subotsky, Tobin Bell, Ruth Messinger, CeCe Peniston, Melora Hardin, De'Angelo Wilson, Jimmy Snuka, Alex Karras, Cuba Gooding Sr., Ilse Werner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1935.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1935 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1961. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1935
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 6th Monday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 347 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,430 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,477 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,065
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1966
- Age in dog years: 407 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1907 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1961 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1924 – Hal Douglas, American voice actor (d. 2014); February 28, 1972 – Ville Haapasalo, Finnish actor and screenwriter; December 18, 1975 – David O'Doherty, Irish comedian, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903