Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1945 was a Sunday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1945. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,932 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,311 days or 25.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 946 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1976.
If a dog named Liralady - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Liralady will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Liralady will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1962Sheryl Crow
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1976André Wickström
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1900Jōsei Toda, Japanese educator and activist (d. 1958)
- 1921Ottavio Missoni, Italian hurdler and fashion designer, founded Missoni (d. 2013)
- 1928Hattie N. Harrison, American educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1934John Surtees, English motorcycle racer and race car driver
- 1956Didier Lockwood, French violinist (Magma)
- 1959Deborah Meaden, English businesswoman
- 1962Tammy Baldwin, American lawyer and politician
- 1987Ebba Busch, Swedish politician
- 1989Alexander Büttner, Dutch footballer
- 1992Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jordyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1889Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted; the first National Diet convenes in 1890.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Broncho Billy Anderson, Jon Lovitz, Linus Roache, Magdalena Walach, Kristy Wu, Gillian Chung, Richard Roundtree, Jessica Tandy, Karen Elson, Hiromi Nagasaku.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1945.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1945 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1924. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1945
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 192 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,932 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,311 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 946
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1976
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1924 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1969 – David Sutcliffe, Canadian actor; June 21, 1932 – O. C. Smith, American singer (d. 2001); February 5, 1964 – Helena Bergström, Swedish actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861