Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1973. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,249 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,083 days or 16.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 2004.
If a dog named Fritzgerald - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fritzgerald will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fritzgerald will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1953Philip Anglim
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1637Friedrich Nicolaus Bruhns, German composer and director (d. 1718)
- 1847Thomas Edison, American engineer and businessman, developed the light bulb and phonograph (d. 1931)
- 1921Edward Seidensticker, American scholar and translator (d. 2007)
- 1943Stan Szelest American keyboard player (The Band) (d. 1991)
- 1963Diane Franklin, American actress and producer
- 1964Ken Shamrock, American martial artist and wrestler
- 1968Mo Willems, American author and illustrator
- 1971Damian Lewis, English actor and producer
- 1980Mark Bresciano, Australian footballer
- 1983Tihhon Šišov, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jake’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1626Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Roman Catholicism the state religion of Ethiopia.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 1978Censorship: China lifts a ban on works by Aristotle, William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2015A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Campbell, Seiji Mizushima, John Singer Sargent, Maxi Jazz, Daniel House, Mike Harding, Lee Bergere, John Bissinger, Will Poulter, John D. Loudermilk.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1973.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1973 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1970. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 9, 1964. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 17, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1973
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 13 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,249 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,083 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 618
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 2004
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1970 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 9, 1964 (-130)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Crocodile Rock by Elton John (February 17, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1923 – Barney Martin, American actor (d. 2005); June 15, 1966 – Idalis DeLeón, American singer and actress (Seduction); April 17, 1910 – Ivan Goff, Australian screenwriter and producer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,068