Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1982. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,269 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,756 days or 13.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 483 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 2013.
If a dog named Easel - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Easel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Easel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1956Catherine Hickland
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1977Mike Shinoda
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1819Samuel Parkman Tuckerman, American organist and composer (d. 1890)
- 1874Fritz Hart, English composer and conductor (d. 1949)
- 1908Philip Dunne, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1939Bryan Gould, New Zealand-English lawyer and politician
- 1940Mick Staton, American soldier and politician (d. 2014)
- 1948Al Johnson, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Unifics) (d. 2013)
- 1967Ty Treadway, American actor and talk show host
- 1974Zain Verjee, Kenyan-Canadian journalist
- 1976Jao Mapa, Filipino actor and painter
- 1985Mike Richards, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GOPAIYM? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters GOPAIYM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660 BCTraditional date for the foundation of Japan by Emperor Jimmu.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1794First session of United States Senate opens to the public.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 1990Buster Douglas, a 40:1 underdog, knocks out Mike Tyson in ten rounds at Tokyo to win boxing’s world Heavyweight title and cause one of the largest upsets in sports history.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sayoko Yamaguchi, Cary Grant, Mikael Daez, KT Tunstall, Stewart Lee, Michalis Hatzigiannis, Gianna Amore, Don Cheadle, Nicholle Tom, Tara Platt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1982.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1982 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 9, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1990. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1982
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,269 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,756 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 483
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 2013
- Age in dog years: 195 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 9, 1986 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1990 (-186)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Centerfold by The J. Geils Band (February 13, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1943 – Ben Kingsley, English actor; July 19, 1949 – Ivar Kants, Australian actor; March 4, 1962 – David Sparrow, English-Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,005