Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1993 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,899 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 301 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1983Huang Shengyi
- 1991Hwang Chansung
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1568Honoré d'Urfé, French author and playwright (d. 1625)
- 1821Auguste Mariette, French archaeologist and scholar (d. 1881)
- 1890David Drummond, Australian farmer and politician (d. 1965)
- 1900Jōsei Toda, Japanese educator and activist (d. 1958)
- 1936Burt Reynolds, American actor and director
- 1938Simone de Oliveira, Portuguese actress and singer
- 1947Roy Carrier, American accordion player (d. 2010)
- 1951Hardo Aasmäe, Estonian geographer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1976Tony Battie, American basketball player
- 1980Cormac McAnallen, Irish footballer (d. 2004)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1919Friedrich Ebert (SPD), is elected President of Germany.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ami Foster, Kate Pierson, Martin Wallström, Nigel Bennett, Kang Je-gyu, Alison Wheeler, Jennifer Rush, Sabrina Carpenter, Helen Kane, Sherrié Austin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 11, 1993.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1988 – Mike Posner, American singer-songwriter and producer; February 17, 1962 – Lou Diamond Phillips, American actor and director; March 23, 1958 – Eldon Hoke, American drummer and singer (The Mentors and The Screamers) (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942