Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 42nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,702 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Wensley - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wensley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wensley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Leslie Nielsen
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1923Antony Flew, English philosopher and academic (d. 2010)
- 1939Bryan Gould, New Zealand-English lawyer and politician
- 1943Stan Szelest American keyboard player (The Band) (d. 1991)
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka, Japanese actress
- 1969Jennifer Aniston, American actress, director, and producer
- 1976Peter Hayes, American singer and guitarist (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
- 1980Mark Bresciano, Australian footballer
- 1983Andrew Welsh, Australian footballer
- 1983Rafael van der Vaart, Dutch footballer
- 1987Brian Matusz, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1826Swaminarayan writes the Shikshapatri, an important text within Swaminarayan Hinduism.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Hicks, Gordon Mitchell, Corneille, Gary Kellgren, Kenichi Suzumura, Danielle Hope, Miranda Otto, Tania Raymonde, Daniela Urzi, Ruthie Henshall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 11, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1963 – David Aaron Baker, American actor; March 2, 1923 – Orrin Keepnews, American songwriter and producer (d. 2015); November 21, 1971 – Michael Strahan, American football player, actor, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181