Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 42nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,458 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- 1909Max Baer
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1956Catherine Hickland
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1976André Wickström
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1977Mike Shinoda
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1830Hans Bronsart von Schellendorff, Prussian pianist and composer (d. 1913)
- 1890David Drummond, Australian farmer and politician (d. 1965)
- 1891J. W. Hearne English cricketer (d. 1965)
- 1921Lloyd Bentsen, American colonel and politician, 69th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 2006)
- 1934Manuel Noriega, Panamanian general and politician, Military Leader of Panama
- 1937Phillip Walker, American singer and guitarist (d. 2010)
- 1960Momus, Scottish-Japanese author, journalist, and songwriter
- 1974D'Angelo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soulquarians)
- 1982Neil Robertson, Australian snooker player
- 1987Jan Smeekens, Dutch speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1534Henry VIII of England is recognized as supreme head of the Church of England.
- 1626Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Roman Catholicism the state religion of Ethiopia.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1826Swaminarayan writes the Shikshapatri, an important text within Swaminarayan Hinduism.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Collin Chou, Takaya Kamikawa, Edgar Winter, Anthony Q. Farrell, Kaye Abad, Kana Kurashina, Ernst Busch, Freddie Jackson, Chisu, Teddy Geiger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 11, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1980 – Tetsuji Tamayama, Japanese actor; September 19, 1963 – Jarvis Cocker, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Pulp and Relaxed Muscle); August 9, 1953 – Roberta Tovey, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,132