Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 42nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,398 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1764Joseph Chénier, French poet and playwright (d. 1811)
- 1903Hans Redlich, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1968)
- 1939Bryan Gould, New Zealand-English lawyer and politician
- 1943Alan Rubin, American trumpet player (The Blues Brothers) (d. 2011)
- 1946Ian Porterfield, Scottish-English footballer and manager (d. 2007)
- 1947Roy Carrier, American accordion player (d. 2010)
- 1948Yoshihito, Prince Katsura of Japan (d. 2014)
- 1953Tom Veryzer, American baseball player (d. 2014)
- 1974Jaroslav Špaček, Czech ice hockey player and coach
- 1987Lembi Vaher, Estonian pole vaulter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1919Friedrich Ebert (SPD), is elected President of Germany.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pastor Troy, Aya Kamiki, Daniel Lévi, Matthew McGrory, Marie-Christine Barrault, Speedy Keen, René Muñoz, Per "Dead" Ohlin, Logan Browning, Shondrella Avery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 11, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1916 – Peg Lynch, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2015); July 24, 1982 – Elisabeth Moss, American actress; June 9, 1981 – Natalie Portman, Israeli-American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069