Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 42nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,287 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1935Gene Vincent
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1983Huang Shengyi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1380Poggio Bracciolini, Italian scholar and translator (d. 1459)
- 1774Maxim Gauci, Maltese lithographer (d. 1854)
- 1874Elsa Beskow, Swedish author and illustrator (d. 1953)
- 1881Carlo Carrà, Italian painter (d. 1966)
- 1921Lloyd Bentsen, American colonel and politician, 69th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 2006)
- 1934Tina Louise, American actress and singer
- 1956H.R., American singer and guitarist (Bad Brains)
- 1965Robert David Stevens, Scientist
- 1975Marek Špilár, Slovak footballer (d. 2013)
- 1984Maarten Heisen, Dutch sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1826Swaminarayan writes the Shikshapatri, an important text within Swaminarayan Hinduism.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sven-Ole Thorsen, Jerry Lordan, apl.de.ap, Larry Norman, Sophie Zelmani, Haspop, Marian Seldes, Anthony Q. Farrell, Cub Koda, Patsy Pease.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 11, 2000.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1980 – Antoinette Taus, Filipino-American actress and singer; February 20, 1954 – Patty Hearst, American actress; August 8, 1963 – Emi Shinohara, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901