Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of February 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 12, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 43rd day of the year 1920. It was the 7th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,905 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,302 days or 33.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,249 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 21, 1951.
If a dog named Kenal - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kenal will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kenal will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Lorne Greene
- 1945Cliff DeYoung
- 1950Michael Ironside
- 1969Anneli Drecker
- 1970Jim Creeggan
- 1975Scot Pollard
- 1979Jesse Spencer
- 1985Leilani Gaja
- 1988Nana Eikura
View the complete list of February 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 12.
- 1804Heinrich Lenz, German-Italian physicist and academic (d. 1865)
- 187613th Dalai Lama (d. 1933)
- 1909Zoran Mušič, Slovene painter and illustrator (d. 2005)
- 1920Pran, Indian actor (d. 2013)
- 1932Axel Jensen, Norwegian author and poet (d. 2003)
- 1945David D. Friedman, American economist, physicist, and scholar
- 1967Stein Inge Brækhus, Norwegian drummer
- 1974Naseem Hamed, English boxer
- 1982Jonas Hiller, Swiss ice hockey player
- 1982Louis Tsatoumas, Greek long jumper
View the complete list of February 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OJPSUEAI? Check your answers here: Unscramble words OJPSUEAI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Pope John VIII crowns Charles the Fat, the King of Italy: Holy Roman Emperor
- 1429English forces under Sir John Fastolf defend a supply convoy carrying rations to the army besieging Orléans from attack by the Comte de Clermont and Sir John Stewart of Darnley in the Battle of Rouvray (also known as the Battle of the Herrings).
- 1554A year after claiming the throne of England for nine days, Lady Jane Grey is beheaded for treason.
- 1771Gustav III becomes the King of Sweden.
- 1817An Argentine/Chilean patriotic army, after crossing the Andes, defeats Spanish troops on the Battle of Chacabuco.
- 1825The Creek cede the last of their lands in Georgia to the United States government by the Treaty of Indian Springs, and migrate west.
- 1855Michigan State University is established.
- 1894Anarchist Émile Henry hurls a bomb into the Cafe Terminus in Paris, France, killing one and wounding 20.
- 1963Construction begins on the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.
- 1983One hundred women protest in Lahore, Pakistan against military dictator Zia-ul-Haq’s proposed Law of Evidence. The women were tear-gassed, baton-charged and thrown into lock-up. The women were successful in repealing the law.
View the complete list of February 12 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 12, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sylvie Léonard, John Hallam, Don Knotts, Itay Tiran, Bob Bennett, Horatio Sanz, Nabil Abou-Harb, David Nelson, Sosuke Ikematsu, Katheryn Winnick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 12 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 12, 1920.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th February 1920 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1927. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 12, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 43rd day of 1920
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 7th Thursday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 351 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 36,905 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,302 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,249
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 21, 1951
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1910 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 1927 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.II.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1959 – Steve Hindalong, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Choir and Lost Dogs); October 15, 1917 – Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., American historian and critic (d. 2007); April 19, 1967 – Dar Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Cry Cry Cry).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,953