Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of February 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 12, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 43rd day of the year 1967. It was the 7th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,440 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,813 days or 18.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 21, 1998.
If a dog named Bodewell - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bodewell will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bodewell will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Marie Lloyd
- 1872Oscar Stribolt
- 1923Franco Zeffirelli
- 1939Ray Manzarek
- 1946Ajda Pekkan
- 1953Joanna Kerns
- 1965Christine Elise
- 1969Anneli Drecker
- 1973Tara Strong
- 1983Iko Uwais
View the complete list of February 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 12.
- 1753François-Paul Brueys d'Aigalliers, French admiral (d. 1798)
- 1885Julius Streicher, German publisher, founded Der Stürmer (d. 1946)
- 1922Richard De Mille, American Scientologist, author, investigative journalist, and psychologist (d. 2009)
- 1926Charles Van Doren, American academic
- 1930John Doyle, Irish hurler and politician (d. 2010)
- 1939Ray Manzarek, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Doors, Rick & the Ravens, Manzarek–Krieger, and Nite City) (d. 2013)
- 1940Richard Lynch, American actor and producer (d. 2012)
- 1954Joseph Jordania, Georgian-Australian musicologist and academic
- 1979Antonio Chatman, American football player
- 1990Robert Griffin III, American football player
View the complete list of February 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KLAESODSFEZO? Check your answers here: Word scramble KLAESODSFEZO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689The Convention Parliament declares that the flight to France in 1688 by James II, the last Roman Catholic British monarch, constitutes an abdication.
- 1814Battle of Château-Thierry (1814)
- 1818Bernardo O'Higgins formally approves the Chilean Declaration of Independence near Concepción, Chile.
- 1825The Creek cede the last of their lands in Georgia to the United States government by the Treaty of Indian Springs, and migrate west.
- 1832Ecuador annexes the Galápagos Islands.
- 1914In Washington, D.C., the first stone of the Lincoln Memorial is put into place.
- 1946World War II: Operation Deadlight ends after scuttling 121 of 154 captured U-boats.
- 1983One hundred women protest in Lahore, Pakistan against military dictator Zia-ul-Haq’s proposed Law of Evidence. The women were tear-gassed, baton-charged and thrown into lock-up. The women were successful in repealing the law.
- 1990Carmen Lawrence becomes the first female Premier in Australian history when she becomes Premier of Western Australia.
- 2009Colgan Air Flight 3407 crashes into a house in Clarence Center, New York while on approach to Buffalo Niagara International Airport, killing all on board and one on the ground.
View the complete list of February 12 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 12, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louise Latham, Yacoub Al-Mohana, Elkie Brooks, Sterling Hayden, Sally Pressman, Rebecca Gibney, Adrian Holmes, Justin Jedlica, John Doe, Nitza Saul.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 12 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 12, 1967.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th February 1967 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kind of a Drag by The Buckinghams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 18, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 12th February 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 12, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 43rd day of 1967
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 7th Sunday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,440 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,813 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 692
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 21, 1998
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-127)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Kind of a Drag by The Buckinghams (February 18, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.II.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1987 – Rumi Hiiragi, Japanese actress; March 17, 1961 – Dana Reeve, American actress, singer, and activist (d. 2006); March 18, 1996 – Madeline Carroll, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,114