Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of February 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 12, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 43rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,949 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Oscar Stribolt
- 1902William Collier, Jr.
- 1939Ray Manzarek
- 1945Cliff DeYoung
- 1945Maud Adams
- 1953Joanna Kerns
- 1961Michel Martelly
- 1972Sophie Zelmani
- 1980Sarah Lancaster
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 12.
- 1322John Henry, Margrave of Moravia, (d. 1375)
- 1787Norbert Provencher, Canadian bishop and missionary (d. 1853)
- 1884Max Beckmann, German painter and sculptor (d. 1950)
- 1900Roger J. Traynor, American lawyer and jurist, 23rd Chief Justice of California (d. 1983)
- 1908Jean Effel, French painter and journalist (d. 1982)
- 1915Lorne Greene, Canadian-American actor (d. 1987)
- 1932Julian Simon, American economist and author (d. 1998)
- 1968Christopher McCandless, American adventurer (d. 1992)
- 1972Ajay Naidu, American actor
- 1983Iko Uwais, Indonesian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Santiago, Chile is founded by Pedro de Valdivia.
- 1593Japanese invasion of Korea: Approximately 3,000 Joseon defenders led by general Kwon Yul successfully repel more than 30,000 Japanese forces in the Siege of Haengju.
- 1771Gustav III becomes the King of Sweden.
- 1817An Argentine/Chilean patriotic army, after crossing the Andes, defeats Spanish troops on the Battle of Chacabuco.
- 1818Bernardo O'Higgins formally approves the Chilean Declaration of Independence near Concepción, Chile.
- 1894Anarchist Émile Henry hurls a bomb into the Cafe Terminus in Paris, France, killing one and wounding 20.
- 1909New Zealand’s worst maritime disaster of the 20th century happens when the SS Penguin, an inter-island ferry, sinks and explodes at the entrance to Wellington Harbour.
- 1947Christian Dior unveils a “New Look”, helping Paris regain its position as the capital of the fashion world.
- 1947The largest observed iron meteorite until that time creates an impact crater in Sikhote-Alin, in the Soviet Union.
- 1999United States President Bill Clinton is acquitted by the United States Senate in his impeachment trial.
View the complete list of historical events for February 12.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 12 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Enchong Dee, Siiri Nordin, Dominic Armato, Matt Shively, Joe Murray, Jackson Brundage, Salim Kallas, Satoshi Tsumabuki, Patrick Bruel, Charlie Day.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 12 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 12, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1942 – Barbra Streisand, American singer-songwriter, actress, and producer; May 19, 1978 – Kim Zolciak, American singer; March 26, 1904 – Emilio Fernández, Mexican actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054