Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of February 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 12, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 43rd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,615 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902William Collier, Jr.
- 1923Franco Zeffirelli
- 1935Gene McDaniels
- 1954Tzimis Panousis
- 1967N. Ravikiran
- 1969Darren Aronofsky
- 1975Scot Pollard
- 1980Gucci Mane
- 1988Nana Eikura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 12.
- 1870Marie Lloyd, English actress and singer (d. 1922)
- 1881Anna Pavlova, Russian-English ballerina and actress (d. 1931)
- 1884Max Beckmann, German painter and sculptor (d. 1950)
- 1923Chaskel Besser, Polish-American rabbi (d. 2010)
- 1935Gene McDaniels, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2011)
- 1949Pierre-Hugues Boisvenu, Canadian politician
- 1960One Man Gang, American wrestler
- 1964Michel Petit, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Jesse Spencer, Australian actor and violinist (Band from TV)
- 1982Anthony Tuitavake, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Pope John VIII crowns Charles the Fat, the King of Italy: Holy Roman Emperor
- 1689The Convention Parliament declares that the flight to France in 1688 by James II, the last Roman Catholic British monarch, constitutes an abdication.
- 1733Englishman James Oglethorpe founds Georgia, the 13th colony of the Thirteen Colonies, and its first city at Savannah (known as Georgia Day).
- 1814Battle of Château-Thierry (1814)
- 1817An Argentine/Chilean patriotic army, after crossing the Andes, defeats Spanish troops on the Battle of Chacabuco.
- 1832Ecuador annexes the Galápagos Islands.
- 1855Michigan State University is established.
- 1914In Washington, D.C., the first stone of the Lincoln Memorial is put into place.
- 1934In Spain the national council of Juntas de Ofensiva Nacional-Sindicalista decides to merge the movement with the Falange Española.
- 1947Christian Dior unveils a “New Look”, helping Paris regain its position as the capital of the fashion world.
View the complete list of historical events for February 12.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 12 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eva Marie Saint, Joey Maxim, Fayray, Richard T. Jones, Camilla Belle, Jimmy Somerville, Dick Latessa, LaChanze, Jean Michel Jarre, Takayuki Tsubaki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 12 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 12, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1931 – Cherd Songsri, Thai director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006); June 3, 1976 – Enda Markey, Irish-Australian actor and producer; May 18, 1967 – Nancy Juvonen, American screenwriter and producer, co-founded Flower Films.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041