Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 44th day of the year 2003. It was the 7th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,704 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,235 days or 6.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 22, 2034.
If a dog named Floris - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Floris will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Floris will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Lyle Bettger
- 1933Patrick Godfrey
- 1944Oduvil Unnikrishnan
- 1950Ewa Aulin
- 1958Pernilla August
- 1961Richard Tyson
- 1966Jeff Waters
- 1969Andrew Bryniarski
- 1974Fonzworth Bentley
- 1976Dave Padden
View the complete list of February 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 711 BCEmperor Jimmu of Japan (d. 585 BC)
- 1884Alfred Carlton Gilbert, American pole vaulter and businessman, founded the A. C. Gilbert Company (d. 1961)
- 1912Harald Riipalu, Estonian military commander (d. 1961)
- 1944Jerry Springer, English-American television host, actor, and politician, 56th Mayor of Cincinnati
- 1952Paul Jeffreys, English bass player (Be-Bop Deluxe and Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel) (d. 1988)
- 1974Gus Hansen, Danish poker player
- 1979Lucy Brown, English actress
- 1981Sam Burley, American runner
- 1985Hedwiges Maduro, Dutch footballer
- 1990Olivia Allison, English swimmer
View the complete list of February 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roland’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Catherine Howard, the fifth wife of Henry VIII of England, is executed for adultery.
- 1633Galileo Galilei arrives in Rome for his trial before the Inquisition.
- 1660With the death of Swedish King Charles X Gustav, the Swedish government begins to seek peace with Sweden’s enemies in the Second Northern War – something that Charles had refused. As his son and successor on the throne, Charles XI, is only four years old, a regency rules Sweden until 1672.
- 1689William and Mary are proclaimed co-rulers of England.
- 1934The Soviet steamship SS Chelyuskin sinks in the Arctic Ocean.
- 1951Korean War: Battle of Chipyong-ni, which represented the “high-water mark” of the Chinese incursion into South Korea, commences.
- 1954Frank Selvy becomes the only NCAA Division I basketball player ever to score 100 points in a single game.
- 1990German reunification: An agreement is reached on a two-stage plan to reunite Germany.
- 2004The Harvard–Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics announces the discovery of the universe‘s largest known diamond, white dwarf star BPM 37093. Astronomers named this star “Lucy” after The Beatles’song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”.
- 2011For the first time in more than 100 years the Umatilla, an American Indian tribe, are able to hunt and harvest a bison just outside Yellowstone National Park, restoring a centuries-old tradition guaranteed by a treaty signed in 1855.
View the complete list of February 13 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gabriel Gabrio, Tom Wilkinson, Katherine Shindle, Mel B, Kim Jung-eun, Christine Lavin, Cliff Richard, Joyce Randolph, Nilüfer Yumlu, Þorsteinn Bachmann.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 13, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th February 2003 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 11, 1989. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 13th February 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 13, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 44th day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 7th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,704 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,235 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 227
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 22, 2034
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1982 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 11, 1989 (-136)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J (February 15, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.II.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1977 – David Clayton Rogers, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; November 20, 1979 – Jacob Pitts, American actor; March 8, 1940 – Susan Clark, Canadian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,157