Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 2009 was a Friday and it was the 44th day of the year 2009. It was the 7th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 182 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,931 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,644 days or 4.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 22, 2040.
If a dog named Aragorn - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aragorn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aragorn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Yevgeny Vakhtangov
- 1889Leontine Sagan
- 1933Patrick Godfrey
- 1938Oliver Reed
- 1941Bo Svenson
- 1958Pernilla August
- 1968Niamh Kavanagh
- 1969J. B. Blanc
- 1971Galen Gering
- 1993Kasumi Arimura
View the complete list of February 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 1599Pope Alexander VII (d. 1667)
- 1912Harald Riipalu, Estonian military commander (d. 1961)
- 1940Arne Sølvberg, Norwegian computer scientist and academic
- 1946Richard Blumenthal, American politician, 23rd Attorney General of Connecticut
- 1952Freddy Maertens, Belgian cyclist
- 1960John Healey, English journalist and politician
- 1961Henry Rollins, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Black Flag, Rollins Band)
- 1962May Sweet, Burmese singer and actress
- 1971Matt Berninger, American singer-songwriter (The National)
- 1991Eliaquim Mangala, French footballer
View the complete list of February 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bianca’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322The central tower of Ely Cathedral falls on the night of 12th–13th.
- 1503Challenge of Barletta – tournament between 13 Italian and 13 French knights near Barletta.
- 1867Work begins on the covering of the Senne, burying Brussels’s primary river and creating the modern central boulevards.
- 1931New Delhi becomes the capital of British Raj.
- 1934The Soviet steamship SS Chelyuskin sinks in the Arctic Ocean.
- 1960With the success of a nuclear test codenamed “Gerboise Bleue”, France becomes the fourth country to possess nuclear weapons.
- 1961An allegedly 500,000-year-old rock is discovered near Olancha, California, US, that appears to anachronistically encase a spark plug.
- 1979An intense windstorm strikes western Washington and sinks a 1/2-mile-long section of the Hood Canal Bridge.
- 1990German reunification: An agreement is reached on a two-stage plan to reunite Germany.
- 2010A bomb explodes in the city of Pune, Maharashtra, India, killing 17 and injuring 60 more.
View the complete list of February 13 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jesse L. Martin, Seth Lakeman, Joe Unger, Nathalie Roussel, Jonas Bjerre, Jeremy Enigk, Aristide Bruant, Robin Scott, Charlotte Hatherley, Kate Voegele.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 13, 2009.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th February 2009 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 15, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1991. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 13th February 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 13, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 44th day of 2009
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 7th Friday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 182 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,931 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,644 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 167
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 22, 2040
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 15, 1983 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1991 (-125)
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson (February 14, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.II.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1982 – Margo Stilley, American model and actress; December 24, 1982 – Robert Coppola Schwartzman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Rooney); December 20, 1957 – Billy Bragg, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,062