Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 2009 was a Friday and it was the 44th day of the year 2009. It was the 7th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,411 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,804 days or 4.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 22, 2040.
If a dog named Konta - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Konta will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Konta will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alex’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Lyle Bettger
- 1916John Reed
- 1932Barbara Shelley
- 1942Carol Lynley
- 1943Donald Sumpter
- 1961cEvin Key
- 1974Fonzworth Bentley
- 1979Lucy Brown
- 1982Lanisha Cole
- 1993Kasumi Arimura
View the complete list of February 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 1811François Achille Bazaine, French general (d. 1888)
- 1835Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Indian religious leader (d. 1908)
- 1880Dimitrie Gusti, Romanian sociologist, ethnologist, historian, and philosopher (d. 1955)
- 1891Grant Wood, American painter and academic (d. 1942)
- 1892Robert H. Jackson, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 57th United States Attorney General (d. 1954)
- 1911Faiz Ahmad Faiz, Indian-Pakistani poet and journalist (d. 1984)
- 1933Kim Novak, American actress and singer
- 1933Peter L. Pond, American clergyman and philanthropist (d. 2000)
- 1942Peter Tork, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (The Monkees)
- 1985Kwak Ji-min, South Korean actress
View the complete list of February 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861In Gaeta the capitulation of the fortress decreeing the end of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies is signed.
- 1881The feminist newspaper La Citoyenne is first published in Paris by the activist Hubertine Auclert.
- 1935A jury in Flemington, New Jersey finds Bruno Hauptmann guilty of the 1932 kidnapping and murder of the Lindbergh baby, the son of Charles Lindbergh.
- 1960Black college students stage the first of the Nashville sit-ins at three lunch counters in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 1961An allegedly 500,000-year-old rock is discovered near Olancha, California, US, that appears to anachronistically encase a spark plug.
- 1979An intense windstorm strikes western Washington and sinks a 1/2-mile-long section of the Hood Canal Bridge.
- 1982The Río Negro Massacre takes place in Guatemala.
- 1984Konstantin Chernenko succeeds the late Yuri Andropov as general secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 2012The European Space Agency (ESA) conducted the first launch of the European Vega rocket from Europe’s spaceport in Kourou, French Guiana.
- 2013A plane crash kills five people and injures nine others in Donetsk, Ukraine.
View the complete list of February 13 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roberta Tovey, Koichiro Nishi, Emerson Hart, William Lee Golden, Jim Stafford, Jon Turteltaub, Carl Wilson, Kip Winger, Adam Goldstein, Sophie Tucker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 13, 2009.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th February 2009 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 15, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1991. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 13th February 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 13, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 44th day of 2009
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 7th Friday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,411 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,804 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 183
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 22, 2040
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 15, 1983 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1991 (-125)
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson (February 14, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.II.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1998 – Zachary Gordon, American actor; October 16, 1936 – Peter Bowles, English actor and screenwriter; March 27, 1963 – Mikhail Scherbakov, Russian singer-songwriter and poet.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,996