The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 13 is the 44th day of 2021 and there are 321 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 7th Saturday this year.
Famous Feb 13 birthday celebrants include George Segal, Donald Sumpter, Peter Tork, Galen Gering, Carol Lynley, Mena Suvari, Matt Salinger, Kim Novak.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 255 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 711 BCEmperor Jimmu of Japan (d. 585 BC)
- 1457Mary of Burgundy (d. 1482). Life path number 5
- 1480Girolamo Aleandro, Italian cardinal (d. 1542). Life path number 1
- 1539Elisabeth of Hesse, Electress Palatine (d. 1582). Life path number 6
- 1599Pope Alexander VII (d. 1667). Life path number 3
- 1672Étienne François Geoffroy, French physician and chemist (d. 1731). Life path number 4
- 1683Giovanni Battista Piazzetta, Italian painter (d. 1754). Life path number 6
- 1719George Brydges Rodney, 1st Baron Rodney, English admiral (d. 1792). Life path number 6
- 1721John Reid, Scottish general (d. 1807). Life path number 8
- 1728John Hunter, Scottish surgeon and anatomist (d. 1793). Life path number 6
- 1766Thomas Robert Malthus, English economist and scholar (d. 1834). Life path number 8
- 1768Édouard Adolphe Casimir Joseph Mortier, French general and politician, 15th Prime Minister of France (d. 1835). Life path number 1
- 1769Ivan Krylov, Russian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1844). Life path number 11
- 1805Peter Gustav Lejeune Dirichlet, German mathematician and academic (d. 1859). Life path number 11
- 1811François Achille Bazaine, French general (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1831John Aaron Rawlins, American general and politician, 29th United States Secretary of War (d. 1869). Life path number 1
- 1834Heinrich Caro, Polish-German chemist and academic (d. 1910). Life path number 4
- 1835Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Indian religious leader (d. 1908). Life path number 5
- 1837Valentin Zubiaurre, Spanish composer (d. 1914). Life path number 7
- 1846Konrad Koch, German football pioneer (d. 1911). Life path number 7
- 1849Lord Randolph Churchill, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1849Wilhelm Voigt German criminal (d. 1922). Life path number 1
- 1855Paul Deschanel, Belgian-French politician, 11th President of France (d. 1922). Life path number 7
- 1860Nienke van Hichtum, Dutch author (d. 1939). Life path number 3
- 1861Charles Courtney Curran, American painter (d. 1942). Life path number 4
- 1866Lev Shestov, Ukrainian-French philosopher and theologian (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1867Harold Mahony, Irish tennis player (d. 1905). Life path number 1
- 1870Leopold Godowsky, Polish-American pianist and composer (d. 1938). Life path number 4
- 1873Feodor Chaliapin, Russian opera singer (d. 1938). Life path number 7
- 1876Fritz Buelow, German-American baseball player and umpire (d. 1933). Life path number 1
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!